Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: When Sonic Met Bob  (Read 7314 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 13:08:40 »

Quote from: "fatbury"

A suggestion though, maybe Paul you could help on this one, to get a balanced view on this I think Sonic should now be invited to sit in for a similar time with the members of the Fans Consortium.  Bill Power,Phil Emmel, Mike Wilkes et al could chat with Sonic and discuss things he can make a balanced opinion having met all the players in this political saga.

Disagree with that. It should be an open forum for anyone to attend if something along those lines was ever set up. Apart from Bill Power, the other members of the fans consortium have been present at the same meeting before and people were able to ask questions etc.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 13:41:35 »

I'm with Si Pie - if we do something like that (and it could be tough to schedule, I have to confess), it would have to be open to all. If nothing else, I don't think Sonic should have to endure another four-hour ordeal Cheesy
fatbury

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 14:44:44 »

yes thats a fair and valid point - open to all sounds good - but I have to say it would be a fantastic idea - I for one would love to meet the men Im backing to take over
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 15:17:10 »

you after a shag fatters
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 15:18:54 »

You offering mex?  :shock:
fatbury

« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 15:29:50 »

No thanks!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 15:46:55 »

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 17:40:28 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
i would like to offer a chance for the board to meet me after the shrewsbury game where i will officially call them a bunch of chancers and cunts.

fuckin hell i dont post on here for a few weeks and everyone starts acting like nottinghamshire miners.

get a grip

:goodpost:   I've missed  Mex's acerbic view of the world.

Don't get me started on Nottinghamshire miners....had the full protection of  the Notts Constabulary boot boys, who some may recall got their revenge in first on many a Town fan head at  Mansfield in 86.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: