Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: where do we go from here?  (Read 2763 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 9, 2006, 17:48:45 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Surely it was only the genius of King which stopped all this happening sooner; even managing to getting us into the play-offs one year. If only he had the ability to drag us out of a bad run quicker and his panic loanee's had worked out better at the start of the season and we'd be sorted this year.

No good reasoning with the KOB...FB.....they're beyond it.

King ws unfortunate that he wanted Paul Smith...but the board wouldn't back him and Cureton eventually worked out, but rather too late...a firing Fallon and Cureton from the start of the season with PS bossing the mid....its fine lines though in fotball as Iffy is finding out to his cost.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 9, 2006, 18:42:09 »

Is it down to lake I fear?

/
W56196272
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 9, 2006, 19:31:48 »

i found this interesting!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/4786174.stm

what a good idea! i think someone should follow suit here!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 9, 2006, 19:43:30 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Surely it was only the genius of King which stopped all this happening sooner; even managing to getting us into the play-offs one year. If only he had the ability to drag us out of a bad run quicker and his panic loanee's had worked out better at the start of the season and we'd be sorted this year.

Nope, it was the brilliance of Super Sammy Parkin

Fair play King signed him, but if he was another Gary Alexander then we would have been fucked along time ago....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: