Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andy King MOTM OFFICIAL  (Read 6247 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 13:21:12 »

I still say he's not good enough to take us any higher.  The football we're playing at the moment is crap.  I haven't been impressed by any of our performances for ages.  Apart from Parkin, Duke and maybe Smithy they all look pretty dodgy to me.

Fair play to get an award though.  They managed to grind out a few good results.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 13:40:28 »

It's all down to big 'Micky H' I reckon Wink
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 14:10:20 »

:beers I'm sure Mourinho's won a few this season. Hasn't stopped Chelsea winning 9 of their last 10 league games.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 14:24:54 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
:beers I'm sure Mourinho's won a few this season. Hasn't stopped Chelsea winning 9 of their last 10 league games.

I know Mourinho won it in Jan....the next match OK they won, but Robben got injured, then they drew with Man C., lost to Newcastle and Barca.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 14:41:52 »

Surely he must have won it before January though. Chelsea still won the carling cup, their downturn in form was just because of Robben's injury.

Someone must have won it twice in a row. Hartlepool won it January and still got three wins in February. Wenger must have won a few last year....
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 14:45:44 »

grats Kingy!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 15:04:36 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
I still say he's not good enough to take us any higher.  The football we're playing at the moment is crap.  I haven't been impressed by any of our performances for ages.  Apart from Parkin, Duke and maybe Smithy they all look pretty dodgy to me.

Fair play to get an award though.  They managed to grind out a few good results.

I could be getting the wrong person here and if I am im sorry, but you dont actually go to the games very often do you?

/
W56196272
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 15:09:50 »

Yes I do Yeovil, most home games, true I have missed a couple since new year.

Why do you say that because I don't overhype the team I go to watch.  Apart from a handful of games this year I have not been impressed with the level of football being played by Swindon or many of our opponants this season.  it's been a mediocre league with very average football played in it.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 15:36:06 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

I know Mourinho won it in Jan....the next match OK they won, but Robben got injured, then they drew with Man C., lost to Newcastle and Barca.

GET A GRIP REG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 15:41:18 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
Yes I do Yeovil, most home games, true I have missed a couple since new year.

Why do you say that because I don't overhype the team I go to watch.  Apart from a handful of games this year I have not been impressed with the level of football being played by Swindon or many of our opponants this season.  it's been a mediocre league with very average football played in it.

JAN AND YEOVIL IN SERIOUS/BORDERING ON HEATED FOOTBALL DEBATE!!!!!!!

What's the world coming to?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 15:43:43 »

I must have the wrong person .

Of course its a mediocre league its the 3rd division what do you expect?
If you want great football watch the Italians or Spanish leagues on Sky because you wont find it at the County Ground these days.

I think its best to realise the limitations of the manager,the players,the local support and be happy with your lot.Its not so bad really,not so long ago it was looking like this football club would be no more and now were 7th in the league with a real chance of reaching the playoffs for a second year in a row.

Ok the football isnt great at times but lets not forget that  the football wasnt exactly  flowing during the Macari years and that was one of the most sucessfull times this club has ever seen.

I think the moans and groans should be put aside for a bit lets see where the rest of the season takes us,take a bit of time to enjoy yourself.If you think the footballs that bad do what I do get tanked up before hand and stand in the Townend where you cant really make out much of whats going on on the pitch. Cool

/
W56196272
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 16:38:09 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
[

JAN AND YEOVIL IN SERIOUS/BORDERING ON HEATED FOOTBALL DEBATE!!!!!!!

What's the world coming to?

Soapy tat wink!!!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 16:39:15 »

You're right YR, time for me to get a reality check.  I think I have the mid week blues.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 16:41:21 »

Yup and Im turning into Banbury red Soapy Tit Wank

/
W56196272
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 16:46:16 »

Back to the point, WELL DONE KINGY!
Finally we've got given some recognition for our results. Just think where we would be if we could play well!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: