Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paolo Di Canio on Football Focus Today.  (Read 3626 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 12:30:57 »

I agree. I've said before that he has appears to have very strong values and puts them at the forefront of who he is as a person. He seems to be a man of his word and with all his talk of loyalty and family and what not, he'll only leave if out of contract or sacked. I don't even think he'd leave for West Ham outside of those circumstances.

Although for insurance's sake, I'd be a lot happier knowing the Hammers are winning week in, week out with Big Sam being hailed as some sort of messiah.  
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 12:47:56 »

I don't even think he'd leave for West Ham outside of those circumstances.
Then I think you're kidding yourself. He'd be gone in a shot.

Allardyce will do the business with West Ham this season though, so I think you're safe for now. I reckon a couple of other, big budget Championship clubs, could twist Di Canio's arm too though.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 12:50:19 »

Thought it would have been a bit better than it was. Never mind, at least we are in the public eye for positive reasons.
Muffin Man

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 12:56:08 »

Thought it would have been a bit better than it was. Never mind, at least we are in the public eye for positive reasons.

Agreed.
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 13:00:46 »

Have a few Geordie mates who have already mentioned Di Canio as a possible replacement if Pardew doesn't last.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 13:25:26 »

Have a few Geordie mates who have already mentioned Di Canio as a possible replacement if Pardew doesn't last.

Mike Ashley picking a personality such as Paolo Di Canio? I would recommend that your Geordie pals take a moment to think about that.
Muffin Man

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 13:53:47 »

I warm even more to Paolo every time I hear him interviewed.
Muffin Man

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 14:00:33 »

COME ON SWINDON!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: