Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Danny Wilson confirmed as manager  (Read 21880 times)

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 23:53:52 »

oh, go n stick your cock up your 'rather ace dogs' ass you miserable cunt
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
not absusive jimbob?

i tell it how i see it.i joke at times-ie the dowie betting wind up.but it's pretty obvious to most when i'm joking or not.
i stand by everytning i said in this thread.i've also said i think we will win 3-1 tomorrow.
and yes walking my dog is what i'd prefer to do instead of the match,along the kennet and avon canal with my family.
football isn't the most important thing to me at this moment in time.but miserable i aint.much love ribs.....
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 23:57:09 by arriba » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 23:55:56 »

ha, ummm

yeah you do you find it odd or yeah you do not find it odd

Sorry wasnt sure which way you reply was going.

Either way Hartlepool United never once directly said Danny Wilson was sacked, now considering they are doing alright this season and he just left very randomly 2 weeks ago makes me think, rightly or wrongly there maybe a bit more to this that meets the eye.

sorry dv.i do find it odd.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 00:01:09 »

So then maybe he was a bit further up our list than suggested?

Its hard to piece it all together, who was interviewed when and who was rejected at what point. I think its all a case of second guessing and the first choice isnt always the right one.

Im going to go all Happy Clappy and say we've appointed Danny Wilson now so it doesnt matter who was first choice, who turned us down, who we turned down and who we couldnt agree compensation with.

Danny Wilson is here so lets get on with it and get out the relegation mix
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 00:07:01 »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
not absusive jimbob?

i tell it how i see it.i joke at times-ie the dowie betting wind up.but it's pretty obvious to most when i'm joking or not.
i stand by everytning i said in this thread.i've also said i think we will win 3-1 tomorrow.
and yes walking my dog is what i'd prefer to do instead of the match,along the kennet and avon canal with my family.
football isn't the most important thing to me at this moment in time.but miserable i aint.much love ribs.....

interesting that you've chosen to spend so much time deliberating this particular point then  Cheesy....but as you've got a family, I'll back down and accept that you were questioning fitton's integrity and thinking that we deserved a better appointment  Roll Eyes Bye

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 01:28:06 »

Blimey. and I thought me and Dell was fiesty!

Seems I've missed a trick!

Though, as I stated previously, I was not excited by the appointment, I am coming around to the fact that it is a good appointment, and after the atmosphere at LO am seriously looking forward to later on today now, and I haven't said that for a while!

S'all good!

Danny Wilson's Red and White army!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 09:26:07 »

batch, both were in jobs.this whole arguement is pedantic i know. but wilson could have been approached if he as wanted same as both speed and money were.ie wilson wasn't anywhere near first choice.that was my point and my opnion.
I AM HAPPY WITH WILSON EVERYONE!!!!!
We'll have to disagree then because in my book the offer of becoming a manager is far more likely to attract than the offer of a sideways move from Hartlepool.

I'd hardly think that Money or Speed was top of the Fitton 'dream manager list' either, but they were viable. If you were looking to make a dream list I guess you'd start with Fergie. But there isn't much point is there? Just like there wasn't much point in adding Wilson while he looked happy at the Monkey Hangers.

I realise you aren't slating Wilson, but the argument is interesting.

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 12:25:06 »

interesting that you've chosen to spend so much time deliberating this particular point then  Cheesy....but as you've got a family, I'll back down and accept that you were questioning fitton's integrity and thinking that we deserved a better appointment  Roll Eyes Bye

and in doing so will have missed the point again.a bit too many assumptions about me jimbob i think,and wide of the mark.i have not questioned fittons integrity at all,nor do i think we deserve a better appointment than wilson.2+2 = 5 for you matey.

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 12:29:50 »

We'll have to disagree then because in my book the offer of becoming a manager is far more likely to attract than the offer of a sideways move from Hartlepool.

I'd hardly think that Money or Speed was top of the Fitton 'dream manager list' either, but they were viable. If you were looking to make a dream list I guess you'd start with Fergie. But there isn't much point is there? Just like there wasn't much point in adding Wilson while he looked happy at the Monkey Hangers.

I realise you aren't slating Wilson, but the argument is interesting.

i didn't mean first choice as in wenger,fergie proportions.im meant in a gettable sense.money was his pick in that respect.others were up the list higher than wilson too i'd guess.that doesn't mean i aint happy with wilson and i know you realise that.but by no means do i think he was one sought out originally.
he's here now, and i'm happy with that.i think he will need some money but the same would be said about whoever came in.
cheers for debating my points properly batch by the way
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 12:44:52 »

and in doing so will have missed the point again.a bit too many assumptions about me jimbob i think,and wide of the mark.i have not questioned fittons integrity at all,nor do i think we deserve a better appointment than wilson.2+2 = 5 for you matey.

sorry, i just interpreted your point as some people are never happy and thought we'd be able to put the manager deliberation to bed following his appointment
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 18:17:55 »

Told you he was shit.

He been in charge over 24 hours  and nothing has changed

I Rule

Popcorn Fishing.

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 18:19:18 »

sack him now and get Calderwood in tomorrow.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 18:59:22 »

sack him now and get Calderwood in tomorrow.

Wouldn't surprise me if the mongs on thisis are postingm seriously about that.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #207 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 19:59:38 »

Good Luck Danny, you will need it.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 21:30:04 »

So much for the 40% win rate lads, fucking hell, as a Swindon Town manager he has lost 100% of his games and not even scored.

STFC_Gazza

« Reply #209 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 21:34:46 »

So much for the 40% win rate lads, fucking hell, as a Swindon Town manager he has lost 100% of his games and not even scored.

Wilson out!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: