Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: £49!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3396 times)
leefer

Ignore
« on: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 17:34:48 »

Is the cheapest adult ticket Reading have to pay for a ticket at West Ham last away match...fucking scandalous.
£26 for kids......because West Ham are doing a lap of honour(for what?) it is an A class match.

Nearly fifty quid to watch a game of footy at West Ham No
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 17:48:49 »

Yeah I've had to listen to my mates moaning about this too. They've decided to give it a miss unsurprisingly.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 18:09:45 »

Yep mate at work is a hammer , cheapest he has paid this season is £16. Cat A for him is £53 for the Reading game.
Something to be said for one price for all games
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 18:38:53 »

Good artical about ticket prices in bundesliga
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/apr/11/bundesliga-premier-league
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 19:01:38 »

Interesting that.
fatbasher

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 19:25:09 »

Yep mate at work is a hammer , cheapest he has paid this season is £16. Cat A for him is £53 for the Reading game.
Something to be said for one price for all games
Tell him to leave off the Carling, it's cheap mass produced shait anyway, give up his sky sports subscription and get a ST @SN1. You know it makes sense.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 19:39:38 »

Tell him to leave off the Carling, it's cheap mass produced shait anyway, give up his sky sports subscription and get a ST @SN1. You know it makes sense.

I might but he wont 
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 20:44:47 »

I don't understand how people that are happy with £25 for a League One game can complain about £50 for a PL game.

If anyone is taking the piss it is the League One club.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 21:04:09 »

I don't understand how people that are happy with £25 for a League One game can complain about £50 for a PL game.

Nah that's bollocks I'm afraid. For one people aren't overly happy with paying £25 for a league one game, for another it's more the fact that a game v an already relegated team is designated as the same level as Man U etc.

You could argue its worth £50 to watch Rooney and Van Persie, not sure the same can be said for watching Shaun Morrison and Hal Robson Kanu.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 23:11:32 »

for another it's more the fact that a game v an already relegated team is designated as the same level as Man U etc.

When a club uses categories for games it isn't based on the quality of the opposition, rather on the demand for tickets.

West Ham obviously feel there will be high demand, hence the category A rating, hence the price.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 06:46:25 »

Hmmm. Fair enough Ms Brady. I suppose the proof will be in the attendance figure. Can't see a big away following though...probably half as many as went to Fulham this week.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 08:27:20 »

Interesting that.
I know, you'll pay more for a league 2 match that what it costs to watch borrusia dortmund.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 09:52:15 »

The difference being you pay the same every week....as it should be at West Ham...Newcastle fans last week pay half of what Reading fans do........not right and to be honest shouldn't be allowed.
How can you justify two Adults taking two kids having to fork out £150 to watch there team....no one should even try to justify it.

By the way i am no apologist for Reading but to rate a match that highly because it is the last game is just pure bollocks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: