Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Parkin Interview  (Read 1128 times)
Dazzza

« on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 19:27:59 »

Nothing that new but a couple of answers caught the eye.

Q ARE YOU ENJOYING WORKING WITH MICK HARFORD FOLLOWING HIS RECENT ARRIVAL AS FIRST TEAM COACH?

A He has had a big effect on the players already and it's always good to get advice from someone who has been there and done it. He has given us some new ideas and some different training drills and it seems to have freshened the lads up. He is now taking the majority of the training sessions and our attitude and tempo has certainly gone up a gear.

Good sign there then, King looks to be taking a back seat once again when it comes to training.  

Q YOU HAVE BEEN LINKED WITH A NUMBER OF CLUBS IN RECENT SEASONS, WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY AT A HIGHER LEVEL?

A I'm enjoying my time here at the County Ground but this time next year I would like to be testing myself in the Championship – hopefully I can do that with Swindon. We've got nine games to go and I’m not looking beyond those matches – the main focus is to try and get the club into the top six.

Bugger.   :roll:   No great surprise but the first admission I have herd from him personally that he's likely to be away next season.

Full interview here...

http://www.givemefootball.com/interviews.html?interviewID=934&method=full

DMR

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 19:30:01 »

It was only a matter of time. He does seem to conduct himself impeccably in any press release. I fooking love him.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 19:48:26 »

Unusually intelligent and thoughtful for a footballer!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: