Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stag Do Winds Up/Pranks Needed  (Read 7798 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, July 7, 2006, 17:55:20 »

yes and i didnt dress up as a copper, and go "crazy" because thats what your suppossed to do. bit like new years eve you are told to have a good time.

fuckinhell whats wrong with a bit of shoplifting necking some pills and dancing till dawn with a swedish au pair?

i know what i would rather do.

oh and pieman fuck off, young once cunt.
red macca

« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 7, 2006, 21:27:05 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
yes and i didnt dress up as a copper, and go "crazy" because thats what your suppossed to do. bit like new years eve you are told to have a good time.

fuckinhell whats wrong with a bit of shoplifting necking some pills and dancing till dawn with a swedish au pair?

i know what i would rather do.

oh and pieman fuck off, young once cunt.
bad day mex??
DMR

« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 7, 2006, 21:46:25 »

bushey sounds like he's lead a few good nights, good stuff
paddy

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, July 8, 2006, 13:57:33 »

best game is pub golf, unless your with the likes of ash, he just quits, or goes home after after the third pub
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, July 8, 2006, 14:03:31 »

pub golf?Huh?

paddy

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, July 8, 2006, 14:14:22 »

you play 9 holes or 18 holes as in golf, each hole is a pub, so 9 or 18 pubs to do. each pub has a designated drink, everyone has to have the same drink, pint, bottle, shot etc. each drink has a par, pint = par 5, bottle=par 4, shot=par 3. how many mouthfulls you take to drink counts as the number of shots on the hole, so if you neck a pint then one shot for that hole, and your not allowed to put the drink down once you pick it up, at the end of the game whoever has taken the most shots (mouthfulls) loses and has to do a forfeit. you also set 3 pubs where you can go for a piss, of you piss in any other pub its a 5 point penalty, if you put the drink down its 1 penalty point and if you throw up its 20 penalty points, think thats all the rules
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, July 8, 2006, 14:19:10 »

ace.
i'll remember this one for the football lads and next time we're out

paddy

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, July 8, 2006, 14:22:03 »

yea, best for end of season footy do, gets messy tho
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, July 8, 2006, 14:29:39 »

we're doing a pre season warm up. then a christmas do followed by the end of season pub crawl.

the end of season pub crawl is a messy night so the pub golf will make it more fun

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 20:42:14 »

I've just got back from one. We bought him a charity dress with matching handbag and hat (it was black and white leopard skin effect) , hid the stags suitecase on the saturday and we all went out for 12 hours around the town. The amount of looks he got!! Absolutely quality.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 07:55:21 »

Pub golf = evil, especially when paddy tries to bring some 15 year old back to the hotel at 3am to find us 6 lads in the room, gutted so he took her in teh bathroom.  Thats the biggest mess ive ever been in
Paddy won I think in 9 shots in 9 holes - legend

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 13:47:36 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Pub golf = evil, especially when paddy tries to bring some 15 year old back to the hotel at 3am to find us 6 lads in the room, gutted so he took her in teh bathroom.  Thats the biggest mess ive ever been in
Paddy won I think in 9 shots in 9 holes - legend

Sounds like another Leicester incident to me  :?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: