Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 114570 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:47:59 »

I don't get the big furore. Everyone was adamant that Power was pulling the strings in the shadows and now he's pulling the strings in public... yet this is still an issue?

Is it perhaps because Jed seemed quite happy with that arrangement and now he clearly isn't that's got people's knickers in a twist.  On top of his dodgy history of course.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:50:57 »

Doesnt help that club put up a statement re Power then remove it
Backtrack slightly

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:52:30 »

Can we all go along?

Another funfilled day in the life of Swindon Town FC.  Will the excitement and controversy never end?

Haha no its not in there really. Its probably in burger king or something
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:54:38 »

I don't get the big furore. Everyone was adamant that Power was pulling the strings in the shadows and now he's pulling the strings in public... yet this is still an issue?
An absolute non-story, Sonic.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:55:16 »

Haha no its not in there really. Its probably in burger king or something

I fell for that one didn't I?  It was quite believable  Smiley
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:58:43 »

Trust statement ( thru twitter )

Like all fans, we are following developments with interest and it appears we will have to wait for the outcome of the board meeting tomorrow. It is important that this is resolved quickly and transparently. Uncertainty over ownership is always concerning.Which is why our long term objective is for proper fan representation in the running of the club we love.
.We met with Jed last week and asked a number of questions, including around ownership of the club and Lee Power's role ,we had been waiting for clarification from Jed on some points before publishing notes of the meeting.  It may be that tomorrow's meeting will provide that clarification.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:01:26 »

Trust statement in response to request from the Adver. I've cribbed from their twitter

Like all fans, we are following developments with interest and it appears we will have to wait for the outcome of the board meeting tomorrow. It is important that this is resolved quickly and transparently.

Uncertainty over ownership is always concerning, which is why our long term objective is for proper fan representation in the running of the club we love.

We met with Jed last week and asked a number of questions, including around ownership of the club and Lee Power's role. We had been waiting for clarification from Jed on some points before publishing notes of the meeting. It may be that tomorrow's meeting will provide that clarification.
« Last Edit: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:15:36 by PetsWinPrizes » Logged
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:03:31 »

Sam, as your online can you shed any light as to what is going on?
Reason it's a story is because there are two sides both claiming to be owners of a club. I'm very much confused, like you lot are, but there is reason for it to be properly highlighted - unlike what some others are suggesting. And I was just starting to like Chang as well.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:04:51 »

Really? You don't see why a lack of clarity over who owns the club, the chairman apparently at odds with the owner (if he is) and divisions at board level might cause some concern? Surely you remember what happened in previous boardroom splits? They've rarely resulted in periods of peaceful success for the club.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:08:10 »

Really? You don't see why a lack of clarity over who owns the club, the chairman apparently at odds with the owner (if he is) and divisions at board level might cause some concern? Surely you remember what happened in previous boardroom splits? They've rarely resulted in periods of peaceful success for the club.
Periods of peaceful success? Fuck that. We want uncertainty,  in fighting, the works.  Take your peaceful success and shove it!

It's All Good..............
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:10:19 »

Sorry, I was being a bit facetious regarding those who have been claiming for months that Power had the power all along.

Obviously didn't come across very well in my post.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:10:59 »

Periods of peaceful success? Fuck that. We want uncertainty,  in fighting, the works.  Take your peaceful success and shove it!
Ah well, you're in for a bonanza then Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:11:44 »

Sorry, I was being a bit facetious regarding those who have been claiming for months that Power had the power all along.

Obviously didn't come across very well in my post.
Fair enough. It did seem a little odd, coming from you.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #223 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:16:02 »

Puppetery is shit when you can see the person pulling the strings.  It doesnt matter if you know there's strings, just as long as you cant see the puppet master.

I dont know what this means.
Puppetry of the penis
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:17:32 »

Pulling the strings of a bunch of cocks.  Very apt. 

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: