Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Epic Swindon Town January Transfer Thread.  (Read 16329 times)
JPC82

« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 13:56:34 »

To Maderia.

what a championship manager ledge! Tonton Zola Moukoko

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 13:57:05 »

anyone come in for you yet lloyd?
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 14:08:16 »

Plus Marshall and Amawanker
I still think marshall should be given time

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 14:14:21 »

marshall,wankwaa,casal,pook,sturrock,allen,joyce, Bye
out on loan at least i hope.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 14:44:41 »

anyone come in for you yet lloyd?

Yes....

In the adver it says Nalis, Casal, Sturrock and Pook could be for the chop. Now Reg might be the person to know which Swindon player works out to be the most expensive per game not including wages. I guess with alot of undisclosed fees its hard to work out.

I mean say Casal signed for 30k thats 6k per game hes cost us thus far. Drysdale popped into my head he played 54 games and cost 340k. Thats £6,296 per game. Do you think anyone works out more expensive per game than that?

I guess Joey Bumboy must win if you think he cost us 800k for 60 games. £13,333 per game.

I think I may have answered my own question.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 15:26:35 »

am i the only one that thinks sturrock is worth keeping? bin corr surely, sturrock is at least a decent backup striker, corr has done nothing apart from fall over and get injured...

billy the fish

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 15:30:12 »

am i the only one that thinks sturrock is worth keeping? bin corr surely, sturrock is at least a decent backup striker, corr has done nothing apart from fall over and get injured...
i agree shurrock has been a better player since his old man left

REFUGEE FROM THISIS SITE
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 15:30:45 »

theres better backup strikers than sturrock, i dont think it would be the end of the world if he stays but i would try and get someone better in
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 15:32:56 »

Yes....

In the adver it says Nalis, Casal, Sturrock and Pook could be for the chop. Now Reg might be the person to know which Swindon player works out to be the most expensive per game not including wages. I guess with alot of undisclosed fees its hard to work out.

I mean say Casal signed for 30k thats 6k per game hes cost us thus far. Drysdale popped into my head he played 54 games and cost 340k. Thats £6,296 per game. Do you think anyone works out more expensive per game than that?

I guess Joey Bumboy must win if you think he cost us 800k for 60 games. £13,333 per game.

I think I may have answered my own question.

Surely Alexander at £300k has to be in with a shout!

37 appearances apparrantly which works out about £8100 a game.

Mind you we did sell him for £170k so that may affect that!
« Last Edit: Friday, January 2, 2009, 15:38:41 by Berniman » Logged

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 15:33:55 »

I'd keep him unless we have someone much better lined up to replace him. I wouldnt get him out and then hope we can bring someone else in because when Corr gets injured again we'll be left with just 2 strikers.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 15:36:12 »

i dunno, i just think he gets a bum deal sometimes. when his dsad was here he was pretty poo but when i've seen him this year he's been good. there are better backup strikers, but corr isnt one of them...

JPC82

« Reply #26 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 15:43:44 »

Corr & Sturrock are both a waste of space
adje

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 15:56:06 »

...and score goals

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 15:58:00 »

...and score goals

And therein lies the problem. Looking at his injury record it's easy to say "get rid", but you look at his scoring record (I haven't, I'm presuming) and you'd find it hard to let him go. A catch 22, if you will.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 16:00:57 »

I don't recall him scoring many at all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: