Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FAO Le God  (Read 764 times)
Asher

« on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 09:32:05 »

Did we play you yesterday? I brought myself on at half time swiutching from 442 to 352, me at the back? I think you were left wingback? if so sorry about my stumble on the line which looked a good save (I only fell over)
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 10:06:58 »

yeah that was me  Smiley  cant believe you blocked that shot! i should've had a hat-trick yesterday but your keeper made a few good saves
Asher

« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 10:18:26 »

Thats little paddy - only 5ft 6 but a hell of a keeper for that size - problem is hes needed out on the left wing more!

Were improving slowly as a team tho -  I say thats my management! he yeah ok then

That block was well funny - paddy was drunk so I was telling him I meant to do it
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 10:30:20 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Thats little paddy - only 5ft 6 but a hell of a keeper for that size - problem is hes needed out on the left wing more!

Were improving slowly as a team tho -  I say thats my management! he yeah ok then

That block was well funny - paddy was drunk so I was telling him I meant to do it

there's only one declan taylor

officially blacker than the night.
Asher

« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 10:36:12 »

Get fucked mate - we tried to offer you a place but you wanna stay playing for a darkie
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 12:09:50 »

Where did you play yesterday?

We got to Mannington, all got changed....just making our way out onto the pitch to be told the pitch was frozen and the game was off, why couldnt they have told us at say 10 rather 10:25  :roll:

Not that I mind, after Xmas we've got our superstar goal keeper back  Beers

ps. Dexs is shit  Wink
Asher

« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 12:38:00 »

played at pinehurst - was frozen tho, i wore moulds never again, dex is poo
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 18:17:02 »

sorry you pair of pros you

officially blacker than the night.
red macca

« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 19:27:29 »

who do you all play for then
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: