Poll
Question: Who do you want to win on Monday?
Leeds
Millwall
Draw

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oooh!. A football poll.  (Read 3395 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 14:37:48 »

The draw has just shaded it for me over a Millwall win.  Now that Franchise have dropped off the pace, we only need Huddersfield to choke now before we are fairly much guaranteed a play off place.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 14:43:03 »

The draw has just shaded it for me over a Millwall win.  Now that Franchise have dropped off the pace, we only need Huddersfield to choke now before we are fairly much guaranteed a play off place.

I think Huddersfield may creep it at the expense of Colchester or Charlton. Looking at Charlton's remaining fixtures they look the toughest mind (playing most of the top teams).

The good news is that all the top teams are playing each other in the remaining fixtures. So teams will definitely drop points somewhere. It really could go to the wire with our last game at The Den, I'm not sure I could stomach that.
iffy

« Reply #17 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 14:48:53 »

Millwall. This would make Leeds-Swindon a real game - potentially a 2nd place decider.

They are already cacking it and we'd have nothing to lose.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 15:00:48 »

Who voted Leeds? Cunt.
blah blah

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 15:09:29 »

Have this feeling that we will go to Millwall last game of the season with both of us guarenteed a play off spot, but playing for home advantage. I dont fancy going to Millwall in the second leg of a play off semi, especially if its still all to play for. I'm hoping for a 0-0 draw but having said that I wont spill too many tears if Leeds get a dicking tonight !
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 16:18:38 »

Charlton have to play Huddersfield on saturday don't they?

A Charlton win would more or less confirm our play off place if we beat the Monkey Hangers.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 16:26:54 »

I voted for a draw - keeps them both in touch with us.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 16:29:04 »

I hope Millwall's defenders give Beckford hell. Push him, pull his shirt, generally wind him right up so he gets sent off.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 17:16:00 »

I hope Millwall's defenders give Beckford hell. Push him, pull his shirt, generally wind him right up so he gets sent off.
Or just break a bone or two, leaving both teams with players missing for the forseeable future!
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 23:31:19 »

im happy with the 2-0 hopefully will make some of there big headed mofo fans eat shit Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: