Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Active Service.  (Read 13967 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, March 28, 2005, 04:10:27 »

Quote from: "The Grim Reaper"
Funny you should mention that Oxford game. In 15 years of following the Town that was one of only two occasions where I have been involved in any sort of trouble with opposition fans. When we came out the ground and made our way to where we had been dropped off by a local bus a large group of hooligans waded in throwing punches. What alarmed me the most was that it was impossible to tell who was Oxford and who was Swindon with all the plain clothes!

This is why every team needs a few punchers in their following,if your going to get caught up in trouble which is unavoidable at times its helps to have a few nutters with you.

/
W56196272
Dazzza

« Reply #31 on: Monday, March 28, 2005, 05:17:46 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

This is why every team needs a few punchers in their following,if your going to get caught up in trouble which is unavoidable at times its helps to have a few nutters with you.

Same principal on a night out for me.  

Must admit I would probably get biatch slapped out at the first sign of trouble but I can see where the satisfaction comes from.  A few lads I know love going out at the weekend and don't consider it a proper night unless they come out of it having waved a few fists.

Add to that the old tribes of footy, doing something a tad dodgy and the frustration of 9-5  I can see why there is a need to unleash the beast come Saturday.

Spencer_White

« Reply #32 on: Monday, March 28, 2005, 21:42:01 »

Quote from: "dazzza"

I can see why there is a need to unleash the beast come Saturday.

Are these lads getting done for indecent exposure as well then?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: