Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Francise FC  (Read 2625 times)
Melksham Red

« on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 10:37:11 »

What does everyone think of the fiasco there?
Is anyone from this board actually boycotting the game?

Personally I think it is disgusting what has happened and feel quite guilty about giving Wankleman some of my hard earned cash.

But my love of Town far outways the guilt so i shall be there tomorrow cheering the lads on to 3 points and another nail in the coffin of that club stealing bunch of wankers.
Piemonte

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 10:41:00 »

Better to turn up and abuse their shitty club than get invloved in a silly boycott.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 10:42:45 »

I'll be 100% honest.  I don't give a flying fuck about Wimbledon, Milton Keynes or Franchises.  It's the people of Wimbledon that should be ashamed of themselves, if Winkleman hadn't have moved the club it would have gone out of buisness anyway.  

I hope that Swindon never gets itself into a similar situation but with the way the attendances are going it could be a possibility, again the people of Swindon who have never bothered with the club expect for 92-94 should be highlighted as the cause.

I will be going tomorrow to support my team, like anytime I go to see Town.  Couldn't care about the opposition just as long as we win.
Asher

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 10:42:54 »

yeap, I will be there abusing many things, one of which will be winkleman.

Actually I remember going to watford Vs Wimbledon and sitting in there end with a black t shirt on with there old chairmans face and wanted dead or alive.  It was class, show me the way to go home.............

I might try and find it for tomoz
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 10:43:56 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Better to turn up and abuse their shitty club than get invloved in a silly boycott.

You going tomorrow PM?
Melksham Red

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 10:45:32 »

My thoughts exactly. Alot of posters from the trust and rivals boards are boycotting which I think is just daft. I understand why but surely it's better to go and support the team and spur them on for the win which of course pushes the dongs that bit closer to relegation.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 10:58:07 »

Quote from: "janaage"
I'll be 100% honest.  I don't give a flying fuck about Wimbledon, Milton Keynes or Franchises.  It's the people of Wimbledon that should be ashamed of themselves, if Winkleman hadn't have moved the club it would have gone out of buisness anyway.  

I hope that Swindon never gets itself into a similar situation but with the way the attendances are going it could be a possibility, again the people of Swindon who have never bothered with the club expect for 92-94 should be highlighted as the cause.

I will be going tomorrow to support my team, like anytime I go to see Town.  Couldn't care about the opposition just as long as we win.

You can't blame the Wimbledon fans for what's happened, I know a couple of AFC fans and they are as passionate as the next man about their club. Surely the villains of the piece are Merton Council for constantly blocking plans to move from Plough Lane to another site in the Borough of Merton?  If the fans had been that apathetic they wouldn't have reformed as AFC Wimbledon who, I predict will be back in the league within the next five years.

I have to say, I think peoples' fears of the Franchise situation being the 'thin end of the wedge' and giving the green light to 'Franchise Football' on a large scale, are unfounded.  I think this is a unique situation and I can't see where else it could feasibly happen in the UK.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 10:59:47 »

I don't agree with it but am going to support my team, I don't care about them at all.
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 11:23:30 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Surely the villains of the piece are Merton Council for constantly blocking plans to move from Plough Lane to another site in the Borough of Merton?

sounds like what swindon council are doing!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 11:28:03 »

it does a bit. i hate Franchise! they are all dicks who say "its about time we had a football league team" but what they dont realise is that while they get the "joys" of watching league football the poor folk of wimbledon have to go shopping on a saturday afternoon. It is in my opinion is disgraceful to boast about it, which is what Franchise fans do and i hate them for it
Piemonte

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 11:29:12 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"

You going tomorrow PM?

no, I'm boycotting it Wink  Cheesy
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 11:29:55 »

I think that's a rather simplistic view Rich.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 11:35:08 »

Well, I don't know how anyone can support Franchise.  It's a crime against nature.  The most bizarre thing I've seen is the ex-Wimbledon supporter (wears an old Wimbledon shirt and everything) who goes up to MK every other week and still calls them Wimbledon!  His two kids must be as confused as f***!

You would think he would want to support AFC.  Very strange. :jaw1
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 11:37:03 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Well, I don't know how anyone can support Franchise.  It's a crime against nature.  The most bizarre thing I've seen is the ex-Wimbledon supporter (wears an old Wimbledon shirt and everything) who goes up to MK every other week and still calls them Wimbledon!  His two kids must be as confused as f***!

You would think he would want to support AFC.  Very strange. :jaw1
yeah i know someone who supports Franchise who used to support wimbledon and dont see why he continues to support them really coz i agree with you there mr taylor
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, March 24, 2005, 11:39:19 »

I think that's a rather simplistic view Rich.

eh?  :?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: