Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Enemy of Football my arse  (Read 1426 times)
DMR

« on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 19:39:49 »

I fucking hate UEFA...

Mourhino is what he is and generally, football has been better for it. His style is his own business to be honest. OK, some of his comments were out of order, but "the poisoned enemy of football?" Oh please.

What about the way our players were subjected to racist abuse in Spain, abuser that happens every week? Football agents cheating us out of money? Referee's changing games for bribes?

UEFA can fuck right off. Fucking toff useless clueless wankers.

Rant over  Cool
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 19:52:27 »

Speaking of rants....the thought occured a while back that ManUre would be trying to stitch up UEFA, because they keep getting knocked out.....lo and behold today we see them whining that the last 8 of Champions league should be a place for only a select handful of clubs and not somewhere for the likes of PSV and Olympic Lyonnais.

Therefore they want UEFA to change the rules to make it easier for them......the sad part is that in all probablity they will.
Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 19:59:37 »

Sticking to the theme here I noticed that G14 clubs or what ever they call themselves want to seed the last 8 of the Champions league.

That would lead to AC Milan having drawn Lyon and so on.  That leaves the smaller clubs having to progress to the final to actually improve their seeding.  Given the route they have to take it makes it an absolute nightmare for them.

Reading Reg's post again I think it's one and the same.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 20:14:02 »

Yep, its still a disgrace whichever  one you read......these clubs seem to think that they own football much the way as you can own any commodity....still ManUre's profits have nosedived...perhaps they'll go bust.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 20:25:20 »

I agree with Dave. :shock: If anything uefa are the enemy of football. Mourinho has made the premiership/champions league more interesting than it's been for years.

If they get thrown out of the champions league it would be a disgrace, an injustice and a complete over reaction.  As Dave said far worse happens all the time, it was just a few heat of the moment comments and they should forget about it. A warning/fine would be more than enough.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 21:47:43 »

Its nothing like as bad as a stadium full of people shouting racist abuse at players. If that had happened in England I think we would've been fined more than 50p per person in the ground!

And maybe punished even further, despite the clear efforts of the FA to erradicate racism in England.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: