Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ian Watkins  (Read 12409 times)
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 16:36:56 »

I'd normally say you're all over-reacting or say something to take the piss and try and provoke a row. But I really, realy wish I hadn't read that report. I actually can't believe people would do that.

Yeah, I was kind of ready to put something about our society being better than simply calling him sick and locking him away, but then read the report and thought otherwise.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 16:37:02 »

I'd normally say you're all over-reacting or say something to take the piss and try and provoke a row. But I really, realy wish I hadn't read that report. I actually can't believe people would do that.

Yeah i know what you mean. I kept losing my erection.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 16:38:02 »

I don't want to read the report, as the stuff I've heard already is enough for me. Don't think I could stomach any more without getting angry and upset. I hope he rots.

ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 17:14:50 »

I began to read it and stopped - it's revolting. I can't bear to read anymore, how can anyone do that?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 17:22:03 »

The mothers are even worse after reading that.
Sickening stuff.
All 3 of them should be put to sleep imo. They are terminally ill and a waste of tax payers money keeping them in prison.
Either that or use them for medicinal testing.

This x100

The fact that the mother's are protected by anonymity is wrong as well.  I understand it's so the children can't be identified, but as they're so young and have put into long term foster care, I'm not sure how links would be made.  Anyone who knew the mothers probably knows anyway, so why can't they be publicly named?

I hope the prisoners they are placed with find out who they are.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 18:41:56 »

This x100

The fact that the mother's are protected by anonymity is wrong as well.  I understand it's so the children can't be identified, but as they're so young and have put into long term foster care, I'm not sure how links would be made.  Anyone who knew the mothers probably knows anyway, so why can't they be publicly named?

I hope the prisoners they are placed with find out who they are.
Peaches Geldof knows who they are

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 18:43:22 »

I dont personally agree with naming the apalling mothers. Hopefully their children will have decent futures without them involved so for their sakes its better their mothers identities are not made public.

I also dont agree when cases like this have people calling for fellow inmates to dish out punishment. They are also in prison for a reason.
DMR

« Reply #67 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 18:58:56 »

I also dont agree when cases like this have people calling for fellow inmates to dish out punishment. They are also in prison for a reason.

99% of the time I'd completely agree. All the movie-style hard man bollocks about "nonces getting it in prison," usually regurgitated by people who have never been to prison, is embarrassing.

In this particular case though I rather hope he gets a good dry raping.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 20:22:49 »

a bit off topic, but its doesn't take "intelligence experts" to crack a password....just saying.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #69 on: Friday, December 20, 2013, 08:37:29 »

Especially an 8 digit one.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, December 20, 2013, 08:49:36 »

a bit off topic, but its doesn't take "intelligence experts" to crack a password....just saying.

Because it sounds more dramatic than "IT grunt".
Flashheart

« Reply #71 on: Friday, December 20, 2013, 10:49:23 »

But how were they to know it was 8 digits long?

I imagine GCHQ may have said something like: "OK, leave it with us and we'll get back to you in a couple of..... Hang on, we've done it'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: