Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'It'll never work' the obviously doomed return of the LNT  (Read 12407 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #30 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 03:12:46 »

I haven't been in a museum for years. Well not a proper one. The old town museum still has the crocodile which I drop in on occasionally, I find it rather comforting for some reason. Even if it did used to terrify me as a kid.

I remember going to museums as a youngster, my entire judgement of the interestingness of the place would be on how many buttons you could press to do things. Simple days.
flammableBen

« Reply #31 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 03:16:12 »

You must have been pretty good to get a football scholarship ndc-red. Did you enjoy college out in America? I had a friend who went to UCLA for a year and she loved it. I was always extremely jealous.
ndc-red

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 03:17:49 »

wembley would have been great for the day out even if the footy was shite...i made the pub open early here so i could watch it but was still tough to take...

ahh well the red bulls start up again soon, even if the mls is shite and they arent even in new york at least watchin terry henry should be decent. The cosmos are coming back next year with Cantona as the general manager so that could be interesting too!
ndc-red

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 03:19:59 »

You must have been pretty good to get a football scholarship ndc-red. Did you enjoy college out in America? I had a friend who went to UCLA for a year and she loved it. I was always extremely jealous.

yeah it was an absolute dreamboat, great people, great place and women love the english accent so cant complain on the whole...best decision i ever made
flammableBen

« Reply #34 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 03:44:43 »

Good LNT Yeovil. Much better than my last few efforts.

Hats off to NDC, you should post more. I hope when you do get back to the hallowed arena of the county ground you aren't too disappointed with the entertainment on show.

I'm probably going to get woken up by a hyperactive three year old in a few hours so really need to try and get some sleep.

Night y'all
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 04:00:45 »

yay 3 pages

night

/
W56196272
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 09:01:29 »

i enjoyed that. good work.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #37 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 10:01:14 »

Ooh DMRs on now,maybe he could do some drunk typing for us,just for old times sake.

If only I knew, I could have done some drunken posting last night.

I got drunk because I'm fed-up with being skint because people keep giving me bills to pay. I thought it only appropriate to get pissed, stroppy and sulky.

But then I watched Father Ted and cheered up.
PigFarmer

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 23:11:33 »

I'm bored. What time counts as late night? What's the etiquette with these things? Do I need to start my own thread at an appropriate time or is bumping this one allowable? 
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 23:12:51 »

It is my belief that a traditional LNT would begin sometime after midnight and each night would have it's own new thread.

However it's now 2011, we're all a bit older with responsibilities and things (except me and Ben) so the goalposts have moved.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 23:15:47 »

I've lost all commitments and responsibilities in the last year, so count me in. I'm currently on a bus after devouring bucketfuls of chicken wings at Hooters, go me!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
PigFarmer

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 23:19:32 »

I'll try after midnight and see if anybody is interested. I might start a thread about Swedish glam rock bands. That's bound to bring on late night discussion.

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 23:19:43 »

this is about as late as it gets for me nowadays.
since ditching night shifts, i'm usually in bed by midnight.
flammableBen

« Reply #43 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 23:25:26 »

What happened to STFC Village? He used to amuse me whilst I was staying up until 7am in the morning drinking wine until the shops opened and I could go get more wine and a macdonalds breakfast ready for early morning Knightmare on challenge.
PigFarmer

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, February 28, 2011, 23:30:00 »

Is that red or White with an egg mcmuffin?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: