Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Restricted Press Access....  (Read 4727 times)
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 18:14:03 »

Will the fact that there's only likely to be the odd story appearing on thisis mean that the mongs will have to look elsewhere to get their full quota of monotonous moaning.

I noticed that the TEF appeared to get 422 new members in Jan.....I take it the stat is right...probably no coincidence then that it corresponds with our decline into the shit pit.

Think a lot of them were in looking for Charlie Austin news.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 19:15:03 »

about time, shut the fuck up and win...

Nice one!!

Clems Army!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 19:20:56 »

I suspect the club are a bit upset at the critisicm coming from the local jouro's of late and are fed up with it - but what do they expect with a team that is failing badly.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 19:29:56 »

Fitton is the new Gaddafi.....crush the press!!!!

Clems Army!
deltaincline

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 23:20:38 »

I dont think the club would be restricting access to the press because of what the journo's at the Adver have written recently. Probably more down to them winding their collective necks in now they've finally realised that they really are in the fucking brown stuff.

They know that the platitudes and 'we're all in this together' bullshit has been seen through and that it's just been winding up more and more pressure on themselves and the players.

It's a smart move. It will buy valuable breathing space if the result is shite at Southampton and will set up more of a pressure-free atmosphere at the Walsal game, which is the big one that we really cant afford to lose.

Like I said. Smart move.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 23:38:26 »

They know that the platitudes and 'we're all in this together' bullshit has been seen through and that it's just been winding up more and more pressure on themselves and the players.
Yep. They've had good support in terms of numbers and patience as far as I can tell. The fact that 800 tickets have already been sold for Saturday only furthers that point. All people want now is for us to start gaining a few points. Nothing else will do.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 09:35:32 »

Fitton is the new Gaddafi.....crush the press!!!!

Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: