Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 104   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next manager?  (Read 192403 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1125 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 16:52:19 »

Still Tisdale for me.

Though I have a feeling it will be a short term appointment until the end of the season then reassess.

This would not be the best way forward IMO.

By short term appointment do you mean Dennis Wise is coming back?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #1126 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 16:56:14 »

By short term appointment do you mean Dennis Wise is coming back?
Harsh on all us shortys......

For the record I am 5 foot 10 Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1127 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 16:56:55 »

Hank Scorpio

Things get better but they never get good
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #1128 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 16:57:03 »

FWIW I don't think Adkins would come here but may as well give it a bash, whats to lose in asking?

I'd love that as well, however I think it has been stated even if he could, he won't due to being on 'gardening leave' that stops him taking a job until it has been sorted out! Don't blame the man for the way he was treated by Southampton!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1129 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 16:57:06 »

Harsh on all us shortys......

For the record I am 5 foot 10 Cheesy

I'm shorter than that!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #1130 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 16:59:02 »

I'd love that as well, however I think it has been stated even if he could, he won't due to being on 'gardening leave' that stops him taking a job until it has been sorted out! Don't blame the man for the way he was treated by Southampton!
Maybe if he received a job offer that would press through quicker? I've no idea if that would happen but give it a go
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #1131 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:00:12 »

An ambitious board with major financial backing could sort that out… but then such a board could also have kept Di Canio.

I would be delighted with Tisdale, I don't want any of the names that the Adver reports as having applied.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #1132 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:02:14 »

An ambitious board with major financial backing could sort that out… but then such a board could also have kept Di Canio.

I would be delighted with Tisdale, I don't want any of the names that the Adver reports as having applied.

I wasn't keen on Tisdale originally, but the more I thought about it the more I came around and thought he'd be a good manager to appoint!

#VivaKenBarlow!
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #1133 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:07:33 »

Who we appoint and how the board act between now and the end of the season with regards to ambition, management, new players etc will dictate whether I and many others will renew our ST's next season.
kerry red

« Reply #1134 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:20:38 »

What else is there to do on a Saturday afternoon? Ikea??
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #1135 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:22:50 »

That's not the point, if we are to make an investment and spend good money then we need to see action from the board, not small talk but prove to the fans with their actions that they want promotion this season and are willing to get a half decent manager in and new players as the squad is too thin and getting a good manager in now should be an urgent priority.
kerry red

« Reply #1136 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:32:11 »

Agree entirely - but there are a great number who will go now matter what idiots are in charge of the club or muppet is put in to manage it.

The appointment is critical as it will show the new lot's hand.
lambourn red

« Reply #1137 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:47:54 »

I will be more likely to pick and choose my games rather than renew my ST as STFCFORLIFE said the manager appointment will certainly be a massive indication as to whether I will piss money away next season.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #1138 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 18:22:09 »

Gary Neville would do for me
southside frank

Ignore
« Reply #1139 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 18:24:22 »

I would prefer a manager with some know how as opposed to a first time man, as we come to the business end of the season we don't really have the time for some one to find their feet. I would like  Coyle or Tisdale.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 104   Go Up
Print
Jump to: