Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 104   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next manager?  (Read 192373 times)
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #1065 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 19:37:48 »

He's a bottler too.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1066 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 19:38:23 »

He was here before - as an advisor or something or other to Andy King for a few games. I think we lost every game.....

He was simply assistant manager.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swindon_town/2262169.stm
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1067 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:00:40 »

He was here before - as an advisor or something or other to Andy King for a few games. I think we lost every game.....
I'd completely forgotten that. We had a pretty shit awful team though to be honest.
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #1068 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:02:03 »

I'm personally warming towards Paul Tisdale... He ticks all the boxes of the kind of manager that we should be after, as previously mentioned he's worked on a shoestring budget at Exeter and has had a succesful (also long) period there. By all accounts his teams play decent football, I think he'd be able to do a really good job at a bigger club with more recources given the time to implement his philosophy. If he did indeed reject the Swansea job then surely that in it self is an indicator of how highly thought of he is..  Huw Jenkins hasn't appointed a bad manager.

Other than Tisdale, Coyle & Hasselbaink interest me, but the fact Tisdale could be able to provide profit as well as success makes him the ideal candidate. Also wouldnt be adverse to an experienced guy coming in to help Miller & Ward... Though they'd probably have to tremendous league experience or links to the club. Coppell would be ideal.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1069 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:08:41 »

I'd completely forgotten that. We had a pretty shit awful team though to be honest.

Coppell was offered the job of manager, but unsurprisingly having had a close up view of the club turned it down.

Ignore
« Reply #1070 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:12:27 »

We were in deep shit last time coppell was here. Hethought we were beyond hope and didn't stick around. Don't want him here again.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1071 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:36:33 »

We were in deep shit last time coppell was here. Hethought we were beyond hope and didn't stick around. Don't want him here again.
Well I think that's unlikely any way, seeing as he is DOF at Crawley.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #1072 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:46:45 »

Lou is the man...

I would like to state that I haven't applied for the vacant job at STFC and at the moment I have no plans to apply for the job. I would like to make clear though that I am very flattered to be thought of with such high regards by the fans of a club that is so close to my heart. All the best, Lou.

"At the moment I have no plans".... come on Lou, you know you want to.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1073 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:52:25 »

Lou is the man...

I would like to state that I haven't applied for the vacant job at STFC and at the moment I have no plans to apply for the job. I would like to make clear though that I am very flattered to be thought of with such high regards by the fans of a club that is so close to my heart. All the best, Lou.

where is this from?
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #1074 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:53:33 »

Lou is the man...

I'm sure Paul Hart would say the same thing.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #1075 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:05:21 »

where is this from?

Facebook

Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #1076 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:07:26 »

There is no way Lou is on facebook.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #1077 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:09:42 »

Luton away was one of them. Never even looked like he wanted to be here anyway tbf, a few Town fans walked to the front to shake his hand as he walked past the stand to the bench at the start of the second half, he didn't want to know.

Coyle or Adkins for me. Not going to happen though, so another vote for Tisdale. Shall we start a petition?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1078 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:41:08 »

I'm warming to Tisdale now as well personally. Think it would be a decent appointment.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1079 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:42:31 »

We've missd out on John Still....he's gone to Looton.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 104   Go Up
Print
Jump to: