Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 104   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next manager?  (Read 192406 times)
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:32:26 »

Martin Allen?

That WOULD be the end for me!!!!!

It doesn't appear that money is going to be abundant going forward so I can't see us going for a manager currently on work where we'd need to pay compensation.
fatbasher

« Reply #181 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:36:27 »

New manager? We'll as likely as not have to wait to see who applies first, though we won't get to see that list. I am sure we will get a bigger and better quality of candidate applying while we're at the top with a realistic shout of promotion than if we were propping up the bottom.

That said if the incoming board foresaw this implosion happening they might have someone lined up, who knows.

Then there is the chance for God to make a sensational return Macari style saying it was all a communication error/breakdown due to the NDA....
kerry red

« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:36:59 »

What is it with people who want ex-players as manager? They hardly ever work out - and as for Calderwood - no thanks.

Just because they played for us dont automatically make them good managers
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:40:51 »

The same with Paul Bodin - no thanks!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:44:06 »

Don't want Bodin! Though i'd take Calderwood. Isn't calderwood coaching somewhere with trollope, Norwich i think.

I'd like a manager who gets the team playing football. There has been far too much long ball this season, and its been effective, but i'd rather watch us knocking the ball around better.

Wouldn't mind Tisdale from exeter. Bad timing for lingy to be ill, he and Taylor would have been an option.
kerry red

« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:47:20 »

Dear God!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:49:13 »

Stability in the short term to see us through until the end of the season. Picaretta worked closely with PDC, so I guess makes sense for him to take charge for a bit, and then see where we are in a few weeks, how results go.

Or see if Sheena Easton is available.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:50:44 »

For a start Peter Taylor can go and fuck himself.

Bodin and Calderwood are very much in the "no thanks" category.

Iain Dowie can fuck off. Mike Newell and Brian Stein can fuck off.

Dickov no. Barmby no. Hockaday can fuck off. Dietmar Hamman can fuck off as well.

I would take Adkins but doubt it's realistic. Probably the same with Owen Coyle.

Tisdale has lower league experience and is still relatively young, guess he would be an option.

kerry red

« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:51:43 »

Sensible
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:56:17 »

Hockaday is an interesting one and one of the favourites with the bookies. He hasn't set the world alight at FGR but has some solid coaching credentials at Watford, and has the ex player factor
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:57:02 »

Hockaday is an interesting one and one of the favourites with the bookies. He hasn't set the world alight at FGR but has some solid coaching credentials at Watford, and has the ex player factor

No Hockaday can fuck off.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:59:16 »

Aaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:59:55 »

Steve Lomas being interviewed on 5 live about the situation. Fact
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:02:30 »

Steve Lomas being interviewed on 5 live about the situation. Fact
I realise you probably made that up but if that was to happen - good appointment or bad - I would quite literally piss myself Cool
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:03:34 »

I realise you probably made that up but if that was to happen - good appointment or bad - I would quite literally piss myself Cool

Although not as much as Sheena Easton.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 104   Go Up
Print
Jump to: