Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I Seen Fitton After The Huddersfield Game.........  (Read 8341 times)
dell boy

« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 18:38:47 »

malpas told someone at the club (who I obviously can't name) that he thinks he has 1 game left

I'm not going to knock you mate, I think you are probably right, lose on Saturday and we are in the relegation zone. Season gone.

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 18:40:25 »

malpas told someone at the club (who I obviously can't name) that he thinks he has 1 game left

If you're right then praise the Lord.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 18:45:27 »

Ha ha Tans I can see what you mean, TCP's last post was very Jeffrey like!
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 08:42:26 »

They had better not appoint Byrne/Williams in his place. We need a PROVEN manager. This is the only way to success on a shoestring
Rich Pullen

« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 08:53:38 »

They had better not appoint Byrne/Williams in his place. We need a PROVEN manager. This is the only way to success on a shoestring

I could probably find a few examples that would show experienced managers getting sacked or resigning because of their inability to use a small budget effectively, but it's early and I can't be bothered Smiley
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 09:00:39 »

Who said we are operating on a shoe string budget anyway?

OK Fitton may not be throwing money at it but he has hardly been tight either.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 09:06:23 »

I could probably find a few examples that would show experienced managers getting sacked or resigning because of their inability to use a small budget effectively, but it's early and I can't be bothered Smiley
And Byrne/Williams did well last time they were in charge, and as BR said, it's hardly a given that we're operating on a shoestring, and there's equally plenty of examples of caretakers taking over from PROVEN managers who've failed and doing well. Keep that knee in check, Bart
Rich Pullen

« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 09:08:02 »

I was hoping someone would follow on from my comment (I'm just so lazy today!) - I thank you both Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 09:09:32 »

I was hoping someone would follow on from my comment (I'm just so lazy today!) - I thank you both Cheesy
So am I - I also couldn't be arsed to look up any examples. Although in fairness, that's partly because I'm supposed to be working!
Spencer_White

« Reply #84 on: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 17:32:54 »

Who said we are operating on a shoe string budget anyway?

OK Fitton may not be throwing money at it but he has hardly been tight either.

Is true. Weve actually spent a lot on players under Malpas.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: