Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Historic TEF 2014 World Cup Stunners Draw made  (Read 2205 times)
Flashheart

« on: Saturday, May 24, 2014, 15:37:15 »

All eyes were on The Town Town End forum today as the draw for the 2014 World Cup Stunners Draw was made.

The tournament promises a great deal of excitement for avid fans and casual spectators alike with some of the heavyweight world cup stunner nations making an appearance. The Eastern Bloc countries promise to dazzle per usual and they will be competing alongside other favourites such as Spain, Brazil, Germany and The Netherlands.

Some teams managers will have to make a monumental effort to be competitive in the tournament, however, and teams such as Algeria, Iran and the Ivory Coast will need to dig deep to make an impact.

The draw was received to mixed responses from the management teams. Audrey proclaimed "Ooh, Croatia! I'll take that!" when his team was drawn and Gnasher gave a tempered yet positive response with "I can work with Switzerland"

Not all managers were so positive, however, with Jimmy Glass is an Alien commenting: "Hmmm..... I can see this going well Doh". Nemo has already added controversy to the debate when he went on record saying: "Can I state in advance that anyone who doesn't vote for me is a racist?", a comment which will have no doubt caught the interest of Sol Campbell.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 24, 2014, 15:53:20 »

The Eastern Bloc countries promise to dazzle per usual and they will be competing alongside other favourites such as Spain, Brazil, Germany and The Netherlands.

I can only see mother Russia there of the old Eastern Bloc....very disappointing.

Croatia and Fola's mob.....provide a bit of Balkan former non-aligned exoticism, not to be sniffed at.....well maybe

Lot of pressure on SY, a massive amount of material to work with, despite the lack of Poles, Czechs, Slovaks Bulgars and Magyars.....failure will mean a one way trip to a Crimean Gulag.
Flashheart

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 24, 2014, 15:57:44 »

For some reason I thought there are more Eastern Bloc teams in there. Oh well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: