Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Interesting...very interesting  (Read 12523 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, August 24, 2009, 18:07:59 »

Didn't he get a century and take 5 wickets for Yorkshire the other day? I agree though I wouldn't chuck him straight into the test team especially with Swann going well and doing a good job. I'd put him into the 1 day side though. Why not? And he should deffo be ahead of Monty.

Indeed he did and Ravi Boparda scored 201 for Essex...but doing it at test level is something else.  I'm sure Rashid will get a chance.

Somewhat off the subject anybody see the Shane Warne masterclass with Beer and Waller at lunch time yesterday....wonderful stuff.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #46 on: Monday, August 24, 2009, 18:10:55 »

Is my brother the cricket version of DaVe?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, August 24, 2009, 18:12:44 »

Somewhat off the subject anybody see the Shane Warne masterclass with Beer and Waller at lunch time yesterday....wonderful stuff.

yup, very interesting. although one of the two kids grunts when he bowls like a female tennis player...

Is my brother the cricket version of DaVe?

no, DV's far worse
DMR

« Reply #48 on: Monday, August 24, 2009, 18:23:20 »

I loved the way the 2 boys were bowling full toss after full toss and Warney's just chucked one down on a length and watched it spit past off peg... thank fuck they didn't persuade him to play on the track!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, August 24, 2009, 18:24:45 »

Beer has improved incredibly this season, definately one for the future. Rayner is still got his place over him in the 4 day game however.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, August 24, 2009, 18:35:17 »

Just let them bowl at whatever end Asad Rauf is umpiring and they'll take wickets galore.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, August 24, 2009, 18:35:49 »

Of the pleasing number of young leggies coming through I think Borthwick at Durham might be the best....only seen him in a couple of one dayers on the box...but he's impressed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: