Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: fa cup crawley town v swindon town  (Read 26026 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:25:29 »

I thought we would have sold more with it being local, not on the tv and such an attractive setting and all.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:28:19 »

Working + Saving my bear tokens for Oldham on the 11th.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:29:24 »

I would have gone if it was on Saturday or Sunday, Friday games away just aren't possible for a lot of people.
jb

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:29:45 »

Grizzly?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:29:57 »

How many tokens do you need for a grizzly?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:36:45 »

I see on your official site only 400 advanced tickets have been sold.  I thought you might have managed more than that.  If it's not a sell-out it won't be down to the Crawley section being empty.
Sorry to ruin your big day against one of the worst teams in League One xx
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:39:51 »

I see on your official site only 400 advanced tickets have been sold.  I thought you might have managed more than that.  If it's not a sell-out it won't be down to the Crawley section being empty.

Take a look at your website............lots of tickets unsold...in both sections.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:45:15 »

The ticket prices don't help. More expensive than a League One game at the CG.

I know it's the biggest game in your club's history, but the prices are taking the piss.
flammableBen

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 23:01:47 »

It's on the telly, we're on a bad run (and if honest well worth placing a few quid against), it's on a friday night and it's really fucking cold,
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #54 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 00:07:45 »

The Friday rearrangement is going to kill the idea for a lot of people
Panda Paws

« Reply #55 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 00:18:18 »

As someone else said, it's going to be fucking freezing, its expensive for a shit ground, four weeks before xmas, on tv on a friday night around the 25 and we're in shocking form. I'm surprised we've even sold 400.

I wouldn't be going If I hadn't bought my tickets two weeks ago and the match wasn't an excuse to head to London and meet up with some friends I havent seen for a while.

flammableBen

« Reply #56 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 00:20:52 »

As someone else said,

was it me?
Panda Paws

« Reply #57 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 00:22:08 »

was it me?

Yes, yes it was.

Always wondered what that up arrow on the side of the screen was for.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 00:25:22 »

I see on your official site only 400 advanced tickets have been sold.  I thought you might have managed more than that.  If it's not a sell-out it won't be down to the Crawley section being empty.
Think you might find this game's a bit more of an exciting prospect for you lot than it for us. I know you may find this hard to believe, but many of us don't regard Crawley as the proverbial "mouthwatering fixture" (God, I hate that expression). Plus, as copious others have pointed out, for me personally and I suspect many others the umming and aaahing about whether or not to go was finally resolved by moving it to a Friday night so making it extremely difficult for me and impossible to take my kids.

Sorry. I'm sure if we draw you again in a few years, we'll all be in a proper frenzy about it. Assuming your convicted fraudster hasn't driven you bust by then of course
flammableBen

« Reply #59 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 00:45:32 »

Think you might find this game's a bit more of an exciting prospect for you lot than it for us. I know you may find this hard to believe, but many of us don't regard Crawley as the proverbial "mouthwatering fixture" (God, I hate that expression). Plus, as copious others have pointed out, for me personally and I suspect many others the umming and aaahing about whether or not to go was finally resolved by moving it to a Friday night so making it extremely difficult for me and impossible to take my kids.

Sorry. I'm sure if we draw you again in a few years, we'll all be in a proper frenzy about it. Assuming your convicted fraudster hasn't driven you bust by then of course

Don't be silly paul. Whilst it's nice to pretend that we are the big boys and don't really care, there are a lot of fans out there who will relish the chance to cross Crawley off their ground list before they get into the league.

The truth is that it's cold and it's friday. and we might lose.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: