Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mick Harford?  (Read 5788 times)
DMR

« on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 12:56:23 »

That would be class  Cool
hong kong red

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 16:17:21 »

ask luton fans about mick harford, 'the legend' and his loyalty.
they really love the guy there.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 16:27:32 »

it was a hoax that he didn't get asked to go back again.
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 18:33:08 »

Seems this baby is doing the rounds hardcore.

Anyone got any sources?

Presume it's to replace Walsh who is only on a month to month contract but there are a few mentions of King being ushered upstairs as director of football and Harford becoming manager.

King should really be ushered down stairs and out the door, but hopefully there's nothing to him becoming director of football.  It's a nonsense position and considering we not having enough to pay a chief exec director of football is a piss take.

Odds on if anything I bet it will be just doing some coaching to help out if anything at all.

DMR

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 18:34:49 »

Ushering King upstairs would be insane. We can hardly afford the current wage bill, moving him upstairs and adding in a new contract, well, I beleive thats called creating your own monster.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 18:39:44 »

I don't think the King ego would allow him to be subordinate to Harford, although I think if he came in to do coaching it would be a good combo with King.

Providing they didn't spend too much time on the piss and golf course.
DMR

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 18:49:42 »

Assistant manager with Walsh being asked to kindly fuck off? I could deal with that.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 20:24:04 »

I'd like to see Harford as assistant. He was always King's first choice to replace Crosby but couldn't come due to being at Luton, him and King could work well together.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 20:41:46 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Assistant manager with Walsh being asked to kindly fuck off? I could deal with that.

But who would gather the cones? Won't some one PLEASE think of the cones?Huh??
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 21:36:05 »

Eddie Buckley can gather the cones....
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 21:59:00 »

you got to be kidding!  Soapy Tit Wank
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 22:05:27 »

i recon they should make ashan holgate collect the cones. oh no that's smoke the cones i mean  Cool

officially blacker than the night.
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 07:32:05 »

I have heard from two different sources, both iin-siders, that it does indeed look as though this will be happening.  Apparently King going upstairs and Harford becoming manager.  They have been reliable sources in the past i must say so it has made me think!!!

y wings are like a shield of steel!
hong kong red

« Reply #13 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 07:46:45 »

Quote from: "Titch"
I have heard from two different sources, both iin-siders, that it does indeed look as though this will be happening.  Apparently King going upstairs and Harford becoming manager.  They have been reliable sources in the past i must say so it has made me think!!!

ENOUGH!!
name names!
i couldn't care less who these people are, but i won't believe any of this bollocks until someday announces truthfully, exactly where these stories come from.
i don't want to hear that your mate's girlfriend's gran's an executive floor tea lady and she told you. i don't want to hear that the yts groundsman with the high pitched voice and the withered hands was making up rumours again to become popular so bloody spit it out!!

email me directly if you don't want to let these other monkeys know.
i live 6,000 miles away, i won't tell anyone...
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 09:23:15 »

Quote from: "hong kong red"
Quote from: "Titch"

ENOUGH!!
name names!
i couldn't care less who these people are, but i won't believe any of this bollocks until someday announces truthfully, exactly where these stories come from.
i don't want to hear that your mate's girlfriend's gran's an executive floor tea lady and she told you. i don't want to hear that the yts groundsman with the high pitched voice and the withered hands was making up rumours again to become popular so bloody spit it out!!

email me directly if you don't want to let these other monkeys know.
i live 6,000 miles away, i won't tell anyone...
I can't actually name names as that would be wrong.  All i can say is one is an ex-town player (legend status) and another i really can not say!  I don't ask you to belive it, in truth i am not sure i think it will happen, all i am doing is relaying what i have heard.  To be quite frank i could not give a shit of people believe it or not!

y wings are like a shield of steel!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: