Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ranger arrested again  (Read 84990 times)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 18:46:49 »

Cooper and Power will be glad to see the back of him.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 18:56:01 »

This is true but they would be silly not renewing the contract just so they can flog him on for a fee and not release him.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 18:57:29 »

He hasn't got a choice. WE can extend his contract for another year

Might be worth discussing it with him first, mind. Remember some issues with Caddis when we just automatically extended his?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 19:07:10 »

Might be worth discussing it with him first, mind. Remember some issues with Caddis when we just automatically extended his?

If a player signs a deal where the club has the right to automatically extend a contract, they can't complain when the club automatically extend the contract.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 19:09:54 »

He wont be here
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 22:14:46 »

He won't be here, but the sensible thing is to talk to him, offer a new contract, and if he doesn't want it or is unsure, activate the extension. It means we get more £'s when someone comes in for him, which they will do so quite soon I imagine.

And if they don't then we have a year to negotiate some kind of deal or find someone to buy.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 13:08:15 »

He will be in the championship next season but it will still take a brave manager / chairman to take him as he is not going to change he is still going to have a colourful off-field record and bring his baggage 
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 13:32:42 »

He will be in the championship next season but it will still take a brave manager / chairman to take him as he is not going to change he is still going to have a colourful off-field record and bring his baggage 
True, so let's coin in at the end of this season ££££££££££
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 14:15:34 »

This.

Tbh from my original misgivings about him signing he has shown what he is capable of on the field and has got to be worth money.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 15:40:29 »

Don't really buy that one. They had opportunities to bin him over the last couple of months or so but for various reasons it didn't happen. If they've persevered with him with a rape trial hanging over his head it would be stupid not to retain him, or at least try, now that he's baggage free!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #115 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 15:46:26 »

now that he's baggage free!!
I admire your optimism
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 17:57:00 »

I admire your optimism
I should have said as things stand - my optimism doesn't stretch to the levels that your implying!!!!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, March 6, 2014, 08:38:53 »

Don't really buy that one. They had opportunities to bin him over the last couple of months or so but for various reasons it didn't happen. If they've persevered with him with a rape trial hanging over his head it would be stupid not to retain him, or at least try, now that he's baggage free!!

Before he was welcomed back into the fold by the players Power was adamant he was going to sack him,  but player power overruled him

« Reply #118 on: Thursday, March 6, 2014, 10:36:26 »

First things first. Lets get him fit. If we can get him back on the field for the last few games and hopefully the playoffs. who knows what may or may not happen? We'd stand a better chance of retaining him next season as a player in the championship than div1 that's for sure. If we don't go up and he won't sign an extended contract then we invoke our option. If he wants out then he'll have to put in a request, either way we'll get something for him.

Personally I'd love to see him stay. Maybe little old rural, lowley Swindon Town could be the stepping stone and stability he needs to relaunch his career?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, March 6, 2014, 10:53:55 »

Before he was welcomed back into the fold by the players Power was adamant he was going to sack him,  but player power overruled him

Is Player Power Chairman Powers evil alter ego?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: