Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Town v Swans  (Read 24341 times)
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:02:18 »

That link works, cheers!

Who in fucks name just took that freekick?!
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:06:01 »

We look shakey as fuck at the back.

Not a surprise, we have the same shit defence as last season with the same crap Rodgers screening in front. How Power thinks one defender will solve the problem is beyond me. The squad is so weak at the moment its unreal. Remember Sendels White is some one we had on trial pre season last year and was judged not good enough. We had Williams and Turnbull after all. Now he is first choice. Same shit happened with Rodgers in midfield the season before last. The decline in quality of the team in 2 years is incredible.

Still window open for awhile yet, we will just have wasted pre season and a month of the season by the time our business is done.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:06:29 »

We look shakey as fuck at the back.

That's the camera work.....
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:07:08 »

That's the camera work.....
Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:10:00 »

Goal disallowed for offside...from a corner.....!
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:11:33 »

Who's no 7? He looks lively.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:11:40 »

Swans are very quick on the break, there is a massive gulf in quality between us and them.

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:12:28 »

Swans are very quick on the break, there is a massive gulf in quality between us and them.

We look pretty quick going forward too, to be fair. The 10-15 minutes i've watched has been pretty even.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:14:39 »

I agree....not much between them from what I've seen (ony 10 minutes or so admittedly...). We've hit the post and had a goal disallowed. Some nice passing as well;
Peter Venkman

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:15:26 »

0-3

newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:17:47 »

Not a surprise, we have the same shit defence as last season with the same crap Rodgers screening in front. How Power thinks one defender will solve the problem is beyond me. The squad is so weak at the moment its unreal. Remember Sendels White is some one we had on trial pre season last year and was judged not good enough. We had Williams and Turnbull after all. Now he is first choice. Same shit happened with Rodgers in midfield the season before last. The decline in quality of the team in 2 years is incredible.

Still window open for awhile yet, we will just have wasted pre season and a month of the season by the time our business is done.
this is my onest opinion this season i can see us going down cant see us surviving with this team unless power seriously buys or loans some decent loan signings,totaly agree sendleswhite and branco are not good enough aswell jermaine hylton he needs go out on loan  but i forgot we dont have enough players for him to be loaned out as for rogers what a waste of space hes only here so power thinks he in with a chance of loans from celtic from his dad.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:22:50 »

this is my onest opinion this season i can see us going down cant see us surviving with this team unless power seriously buys or loans some decent loan signings,totaly agree sendleswhite and branco are not good enough aswell jermaine hylton he needs go out on loan  but i forgot we dont have enough players for him to be loaned out as for rogers what a waste of space hes only here so power thinks he in with a chance of loans from celtic from his dad.

Somebody restrain me.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:24:14 »

Why? It's his opinion which is no less valid than anyone else's.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:26:14 »

I agree....not much between them from what I've seen (ony 10 minutes or so admittedly...). We've hit the post and had a goal disallowed. Some nice passing as well;
I can only say what I see, I think we have had some good passing and running with the ball but we have little quality in the final ball and defensively we look weak still...much like most of last season.

Good passing does not make a team, passing with purpose and quality makes a team....Swansea do that and their finishing has been so much better than us.

Not knocking how we play just the lack of quality in several key positions.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 20:27:28 »

Why? It's his opinion which is no less valid than anyone else's.

I think somebody's tried that defence on the Internet before. It's not very convincing.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: