Pages: 1 ... 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 ... 1935   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4635369 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4710 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 21:31:28 »

Just popped on to OTIB, since we may well be passing them rather soon on our path to world domination. Half of them seem resigned to relegation already!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #4711 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 21:35:39 »

In other news I won't be betting all my Oevils in here Cheltenham week as I'm working there this year

Top o the Mornin to ya,lost me money so do ya need ya drive re macked?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #4712 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 21:37:14 »

I'm gonna flirt with loads of old drunk Irish men for tips
Can't wear any jewellery so no engagement ring = better chance!
Flirt my way into paying for my season ticket??? Smiley
stfcinbmth

« Reply #4713 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 21:43:42 »

I like OF's posts
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4714 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 21:58:12 »

'We don't have a lunatic celebrity twat for a manager who can't stop talking to the press though.'

'The fears of many of your fans about Paolo's reign ending in tears have turned out to be unfounded, but most of his early signings proved that he knew fuck all about L2.'

'I see that Di Canio has done our team talk for us again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17011126

Cheers Paolo.'

From what he has to say on most subjects I like OF on the whole but the above three quotes from him are so far off the mark.

A. PDC like most managers speak to the local press every week, however because Paolo isn't a run of the mill manager who just says what's expected, and is also internationally known, the national media pick up on his interviews and choose to run with them. Not PDC's choice, but the media's.

B. Of course PDC knew 'fuck all' about L2. However is that really important. What's important is after experiencing the delights of L2, and after a run of 4 defeats, it seems that PDC has pretty much worked out what is needed to succeed and is on course to deliver the goods at the first chance of asking.

Other managers including the bloke who's in charge of your mob isn't doing so well.

C. OF must be pretty pissed off with PDC's latest team talk as it seemed to have little to no effect on the shower of shite that is the OUFC first team today. Although I hear it was a 1-1 thrashing.  In fairness at this moment in time we are by far and away superior to Oxford. It's quite unbelievable how far we've come since the derby defeat. 

If we win on Tuesday a non-win next week shouldn't upset our promotion charge. A defeat for OUFC though would be hard for the scum to take.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #4715 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 22:12:56 »

Look at the league table..........team talk over.

How are Oxford  still in the playoffs?.. Hmmm

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4716 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 22:26:31 »

Look at the league table..........team talk over.

How are Oxford  still in the playoffs?.. Hmmm

Because Port Vale had a massive dry spell. Don't worry, it won't be long Wink
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #4717 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 23:31:18 »

I'm gonna flirt with loads of old drunk Irish men for tips
Can't wear any jewellery so no engagement ring = better chance!
Flirt my way into paying for my season ticket??? Smiley

I'm going on the Thursday, any chance of some free beers? Failing that, insider knowledge would be good, it's bursary/loan week and I'd like to spend it wisely!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #4718 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 01:11:38 »

Tonights football league show.Aceness.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4719 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 01:14:12 »

Tonights football league show.Aceness.

I love the way Paolo says 'furious' Smiley
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #4720 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 03:41:35 »

Is the FLS on iPlayer on a monday?

Or have I made that up?

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4721 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 09:36:55 »

Is the FLS on iPlayer on a monday?

Or have I made that up?

It's on iPlayer now

Ignore
« Reply #4722 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 09:51:47 »

I'm going on the Thursday, any chance of some free beers? Failing that, insider knowledge would be good, it's bursary/loan week and I'd like to spend it wisely!
rubi light in the 2.40 is one of the bets of the week
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #4723 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 10:05:43 »

From what he has to say on most subjects I like OF on the whole but the above three quotes from him are so far off the mark.

A. PDC like most managers speak to the local press every week, however because Paolo isn't a run of the mill manager who just says what's expected, and is also internationally known, the national media pick up on his interviews and choose to run with them. Not PDC's choice, but the media's.

B. Of course PDC knew 'fuck all' about L2. However is that really important. What's important is after experiencing the delights of L2, and after a run of 4 defeats, it seems that PDC has pretty much worked out what is needed to succeed and is on course to deliver the goods at the first chance of asking.

Other managers including the bloke who's in charge of your mob isn't doing so well.

C. OF must be pretty pissed off with PDC's latest team talk as it seemed to have little to no effect on the shower of shite that is the OUFC first team today. Although I hear it was a 1-1 thrashing.  In fairness at this moment in time we are by far and away superior to Oxford. It's quite unbelievable how far we've come since the derby defeat. 

If we win on Tuesday a non-win next week shouldn't upset our promotion charge. A defeat for OUFC though would be hard for the scum to take.

I agree pretty much on all of that.

I don't hate OF even though he seems to think I do and that I have "ahem" form in hating him or something, fuck knows where he got that from I only bite when he has a go at me or I feel his personal attacks are well wide of the mark.

I hate him for being a Pox fan but I hate all Pox fans and its nothing personal against him at all, he does post some funny things but it does get more personal when we are about to play (hammer) them.

No reason at all to get rid of him off here he contributes to a few posts, after all we aren't like the Yellows Forum who delete Swindon posters just because they are Swindon (STFConyour pitch springs to mind plus many more like BR).

There are a lot of Swindon fans who I would rather didn't post on here and saved their posts for the ThisIs forum instead.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4724 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 10:17:56 »

Do you genuinely 'Hate' all pox fans?

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 ... 1935   Go Up
Print
Jump to: