Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daily Mail 1- Yeovil Red 1  (Read 11339 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 16:34:20 »

The policeman told me alot of the foreign speaking taxi drivers are unlicensed and you hear storys of girls being took off and raped and stuff. I know I shouldnt be more scared of Asian/Polish etc drivers but I am.
Whenever you hear bad stuff in the press its always about naughty foreign people
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 16:43:17 »

The policeman told me alot of the foreign speaking taxi drivers are unlicensed and you hear storys of girls being took off and raped and stuff. I know I shouldnt be more scared of Asian/Polish etc drivers but I am.
Whenever you hear bad stuff in the press its always about naughty foreign people
Right, because there's no English rapists/murderers are there? Jesus.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 16:49:11 »

NO!!! I didnt mean it like that - There are horrible people in all races Im well aware of that

I guess I shouldnt have said anything! but its just the way I feel - When you get it banged in your head about personal safety all the time and even the policeman told me not to get in the taxis with foreign drivers it makes you not sure what you are supposed to think.
DMR

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 16:50:35 »

Right, because there's no English rapists/murderers are there? Jesus.

If anyone's likely to believe what they read in the Mail...

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 16:52:37 »

i wouldn't want my kids getting in a taxi alone at all.
i can see why the woman requested what she did.hardly a sackable offence.
maybe she was ott but was only looking out for her child.
the worlds gone mad with stuff to find that offends someone or another.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 16:55:21 »

i wouldn't want my kids getting in a taxi alone at all.
i can see why the woman requested what she did.hardly a sackable offence.
maybe she was ott but was only looking out for her child.
I wouldn't send my kids alone by taxi either, but my kids are 6 and 4, this woman's daughter was 14. If she doesn't feel safe sending her 14-year old daughter alone by taxi then fair enough, I can understand that, but the race of the driver has absolutely f**k all to do with it. If she was that bloody concerned maybe she should have picked her daughter up herself.

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 16:59:50 »

maybe there have been crimes in the area involving asian taxi drivers?
we dont know the facts.i'm not defending her,i can just see why she did what she did.
the race of a driver doesn't concern me either.alot of em white, black, green, or fucking sky blue pink drive like cunts
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 17:02:55 »

NO!!! I didnt mean it like that - There are horrible people in all races Im well aware of that

I guess I shouldnt have said anything! but its just the way I feel - When you get it banged in your head about personal safety all the time and even the policeman told me not to get in the taxis with foreign drivers it makes you not sure what you are supposed to think.

Don't think I'm having a go, we've all got our own opinions and feelings, but what would you have done if it had been the ONLY taxi ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 17:04:13 »

paul, are you calling jesus a rapist?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 17:05:11 »

I'm not defending the racist (JFW) but she's only admitting to the way she felt at that time, after being warned by a copper about "dodgy" foreign taxi drivers.  What's up with the Spanish (sorry to scare you JFW ;-) ) Inquisition?

Jeez her a break.

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 17:08:11 »

Don't think I'm having a go, we've all got our own opinions and feelings, but what would you have done if it had been the ONLY taxi ?

being totally honest - I wouldnt have got in it - I would have gone back to the pub and waited till my other mates came home.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 17:09:30 »

I wouldn't send my kids alone by taxi either, but my kids are 6 and 4, this woman's daughter was 14. If she doesn't feel safe sending her 14-year old daughter alone by taxi then fair enough, I can understand that, but the race of the driver has absolutely f**k all to do with it. If she was that bloody concerned maybe she should have picked her daughter up herself.

Ultimately she’s a paying customer, so she’s entitled to ask for something that she is happy with, it doesn’t matter how bigoted or ignorant you, me or anyone else thinks she may be, she is still entitled to her views and to ask for a taxi service she feels comfortable with.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 17:11:48 »

It is a pretty sad state of our society that a grown woman should be scared to get into a taxi these days. Unfortunately there are nutters all over the place, regardless of creed or race.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 17:12:00 »

being totally honest - I wouldnt have got in it - I would have gone back to the pub and waited till my other mates came home.

Hmmmn going on from another story in the news today, maybe we should ban foreign taxi drivers then, as if JFW is anything to go by their very existence is adding to the binge drinking problem that, according to the press, is plaguing our nation.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 17:13:25 »

Maybe it was a typo paul? maybe you meant papist?

charlotte is a fucking racist bitch Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: