Pages: 1 ... 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 542011 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #2970 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 16:55:03 »

Yes they are.. and its nearly done. So hopefully some good news soon.

So, to clarify, the shares have been transferred?
china red

« Reply #2971 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 17:07:10 »

Don’t the EFL need Clem to pass the ‘fit and proper person’ owners test before shares can be transferred?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #2972 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 17:11:53 »

Don’t the EFL need Clem to pass the ‘fit and proper person’ owners test before shares can be transferred?

No. Not the EFL’s company. It is a private treaty, however, the EFL can refuse permission for him to run the club as chairman or CEO. Effectively making those shares worthless. So tick the boxes, jump through the hoops then do the deal rather than the other way round.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 12, 2021, 17:13:44 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #2973 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 17:16:35 »

My little ha'pence worth of opinion on the ITKers....

There are certain posters on here who occasionally throw in the odd well I know something but I can't say at the moment.....well, and I'm not picking anyone out, it's fucking annoying. I know that many of you know each other and will therefore defend each other whenever arguments kick off and that's fair enough. I couldn't give a monkeys if any of you have reliable sources or are generally right about this or that......but coming on here, especially in times like this, and saying, well I know something but I can't say at the moment, makes you look like a cunt to those of us who aren't in the 'oh, friend' clique. If you know something but can't say at the moment keep it to your fucking self until you can say.

Incidentally, I'm not having a go at the guy from the Trust who has been great in sharing what he knows.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 12, 2021, 18:31:32 by Exiled Bob » Logged
red_army

Ignore
« Reply #2974 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 17:19:51 »

Alex from The Trust has responded to questions on Twitter - Currently its with The EFL & they confirmed Friday they have all they need.  Once that is done, then its down to LP to transfer the shares.  Should he delay, everything is in place to apply to the courts.  So we are just waiting for the EFL & they know this needs to be resolved sooner rather than later...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2975 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 17:25:51 »

Alex from The Trust has responded to questions on Twitter - Currently its with The EFL & they confirmed Friday they have all they need.  Once that is done, then its down to LP to transfer the shares.  Should he delay, everything is in place to apply to the courts.  So we are just waiting for the EFL & they know this needs to be resolved sooner rather than later...

Unfortunately the process does rely on a certain Lee Power and so the timing of this is questionable as history tells us, that he's a cunt.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2976 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 17:26:59 »

Cheesy
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #2977 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 17:58:10 »

So, to clarify, the shares have been transferred?
I was asked about the EFL approval coming through and said its nearly done
knobchuck

Ignore
« Reply #2978 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 18:43:15 »

I live in the US, i normally drop and order from the shop once a season and am eagerly awaiting being able to spend the money.

Fingers crossed.

Also i looked at Supermarine, they done ship to the USA, I was rather surprised.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #2979 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 20:59:25 »

Unfortunately the process does rely on a certain Lee Power and so the timing of this is questionable as history tells us, that he's a cunt.

Ratification from the EFL will go a long long way and at least a statement can be forthcoming.
Need to prevent a points deduction and confident this week some good news. No surprises that Lee Power is doing everything to derail the process but he has finally been defeated.
He has bigger issues right now to be concerned about.
About time we had some positive news, this was never going to be easy and would take time with one party not prepared to play ball and leaving the club as a car crash.

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #2980 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 21:02:24 »

My little ha'pence worth of opinion on the ITKers....

There are certain posters on here who occasionally throw in the odd well I know something but I can't say at the moment.....well, and I'm not picking anyone out, it's fucking annoying. I know that many of you know each other and will therefore defend each other whenever arguments kick off and that's fair enough. I couldn't give a monkeys if any of you have reliable sources or are generally right about this or that......but coming on here, especially in times like this, and saying, well I know something but I can't say at the moment, makes you look like a cunt to those of us who aren't in the 'oh, friend' clique. If you know something but can't say at the moment keep it to your fucking self until you can say.

Incidentally, I'm not having a go at the guy from the Trust who has been great in sharing what he knows.

Fair comment.
The sooner this is out in the open then it will benefit everyone.
Then we can get to discussing Managers, Players and being able to field a team.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #2981 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 21:04:11 »

Ratification from the EFL will go a long long way and at least a statement can be forthcoming.
Need to prevent a points deduction and confident this week some good news. No surprises that Lee Power is doing everything to derail the process but he has finally been defeated.
He has bigger issues right now to be concerned about.
About time we had some positive news, this was never going to be easy and would take time with one party not prepared to play ball and leaving the club as a car crash.

I don't get what Lee Power has to gain from making the takeover such an unmitigated pain in the arse for Clem, but more importantly Swindon Town Football Club, its staff, players and fans. Nobody wins.

I just hope this is the last football club that Power's spite infiltrates.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #2982 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 21:08:25 »

I don't get what Lee Power has to gain from making the takeover such an unmitigated pain in the arse for Clem, but more importantly Swindon Town Football Club, its staff, players and fans. Nobody wins.

I just hope this is the last football club that Power's spite infiltrates.

It’s personal and no doubt there will be more skeletons than a cemetery that will start to get exposed.
Lee Power will be finished in football.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #2983 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 21:30:52 »

It’s personal and no doubt there will be more skeletons than a cemetery that will start to get exposed.
Lee Power will be finished in football.

‘Finished in football’ there are many who consider he never got started.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #2984 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 21:44:46 »

‘Finished in football’ there are many who consider he never got started.

Certainly as a striker finishing clearly wasn't his strong suit.

Pages: 1 ... 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: