Pages: 1 ... 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 541999 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #2220 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:26:59 »

Apologies but I am calling bullshit on that, the fact that people have not been paid is common knowledge and all over the internet, I would be prepared to accept the Adver are not reporting as they don't have the skills or reporters to cover it but there is nothing to stop the local media reporting when a prominent employer in the town doesn't pay their staff.

Yeah, the fact that they haven't reported on anything STFC since 28th June says that they just don't have the bandwidth for anything Swindon Town at the moment.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #2221 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:27:20 »

So on what basis are you making the wide ranging statement that people 'are talking complete shit?'

Because he's a knobend
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #2222 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:27:52 »

Don't bring my name into this !!

I just did you fraud...  Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #2223 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:29:11 »

You have no idea and are talking complete shit, like all the other halfwits on here.
Weird
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #2224 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:30:09 »

I just did you fraud...  Cheesy

I'm a fraud ?

And where did that intelligent nugget come from.......

What am I fraudulently doing?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #2225 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:33:36 »

I don't have any 'inside knowledge' and have never claimed I did, yet more BS from another TEF oddball.

Is it BS that the staff haven't paid?  Is it BS that the ownership of the club is in the process of being transferred to a new owner?  What in particular are you calling BS to?

You come across as a climate change denier, flat earther or ant (Bill Gates) vaxer...  are you?  Tell us more about yourself, do you prefer dogs or cats? What are your hobbies?  What is your favourite cheese?

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #2226 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:35:25 »

I'm a fraud ?

And where did that intelligent nugget come from.......

What am I fraudulently doing?

Look up Irony and the use of Emoji's

PowerUP
Not very bright

Power's Snitch

Ignore
« Reply #2227 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:38:55 »

So on what basis are you making the wide ranging statement that people 'are talking complete shit?'

Your backtracking,  I am 'ITK' and have embarrassed myself .

And if any of you sad cases are really 'ITK' I will eat my Swindon Town beanie hat.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2228 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:41:16 »

interesting. Is this a new development, or is it a mistake

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57678740.amp

Minority shareholder Clem Morfuni has been trying to buy Swindon and has been backed by the club's supporters' trust.

But Power has taken out a court injunction to stop the sale to Morfuni's company as he wants to sell to American firm Able.

the other injunction by Axis to prevent admin/sale is also mentioned
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2229 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:42:14 »

Pretty sure that's a balls up and they're referring to the injunction which stops Power selling to Able. New information on this story is pretty unlikely to come via the BBC.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2230 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:42:39 »

Your backtracking, you eluded to the fact that I was 'ITK' and have embarrassed yourself as I never said any such thing.

And if any of you sad cases are really 'ITK' I will eat my Swindon Town beanie hat.

You're....

Still not answering the questions I see.
Flashheart

« Reply #2231 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:43:34 »

At least the troll's getting plenty of attention...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2232 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:43:50 »

Quote from: PowerUP
Your backtracking, you eluded to the fact that I was 'ITK' and have embarrassed yourself as I never said any such thing.

hahaha. are you Tony Roll on Twitter?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #2233 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:44:28 »

Who let the Oxford fan in?

Sent from my CLT-L09

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Flashheart

« Reply #2234 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:44:42 »

Pretty sure that's a balls up and they're referring to the injunction which stops Power selling to Able. New information on this story is pretty unlikely to come via the BBC.

Hope you're right.

I'm not sure how Power could take out such an injunction.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: