Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL FLASH TO STOCKPORT V SWINDON MATCHDAY THREAD  (Read 17728 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 11:35:05 »

I note with some interest that they've had to call off the Torquay FA Cup game again, they're going to have some real issues here I think with fixture congestion and just plain old cashflow, considering their well documented financial issues.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 16:35:33 »

You can almost guarentee 1st time it will be ready, Sale will play on it and screw it up again!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 16:37:58 »

Something really needs to be done about that pitch, its a disgrace
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 16:39:17 »

Supposedly they have asked to play the FA Cup game at Torquay.

Might get an extra game at the CG then - how that would work ticket wise I dont know!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 16:49:32 »

Might get an extra game at the CG then - how that would work ticket wise I dont know!

Would be nice but surely not a hope in hell of it happening.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 16:57:50 »

Would be nice but surely not a hope in hell of it happening.
Is that allowed?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 17:03:13 »

Its not like its a major problem at the moment, about 20 weeks of the season left so plenty of time to fit it in.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 18:46:16 »

Stockport have already asked for their FA Cup game to be played at Torquay's ground. I know there is loads of time left in the season but they will need to relay the pitch and they cannot afford to do that yet. Even if they would the chances are there would be no games at their ground until after the New Year. We already have Leeds penned in for January and we have Oldham to re-arrange as well. So it'll probably be Feb at the earliest. I guess it depends how long we wish to wait to play the game. I'd have thought we won't have a choice in the matter as I can't see the FL allowing us to play them at home twice.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 19:09:16 »

Supposedly they have asked to play the FA Cup game at Torquay.

Coupon A! haha
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 10:36:05 »

I guess the home game is more of interest than the Stockport rearrangement. Nobody would be silly to go up there again would they? Although they are apparently sorting their pitch out (and have moved their FA Cup game to Rochdale or somewhere to accommodate this).

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/4787015.New_dates_for_Stockport_and_Oldham_games/
TOWN have received new dates for their rearranged League One fixtures against Stockport and Oldham.

Danny Wilson's side will travel to Stockport on Tuesday, January 19, kick-off 7.45.

The original match earlier this month was called off just a couple of hours before kick-off due to the state of the Edgeley Park pitch.

Swindon's home clash against Oldham has also been changed, due to Town's FA Cup tie against Fulham on Saturday, January 2.

The game at the County Ground will now be played on Tuesday, February 9.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: