Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Message for Mr. Fitton  (Read 18931 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:27:35 »

Jesus H fucking Christ this place gets more and more like this is every day.
DMR

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:28:22 »

Fuck off back to L&P or wherever else you post then!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:29:14 »

Nah.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:29:38 »

Ive said this before, until they get strippers in the winners before games (not Iris) they can fuck right off if theyre having anymore of my money Smiley

Seriously though, i shall keep going as often as i can. 3 more games this season then!
lambourn red

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:31:02 »

I wont be renewing primarily because I dont think they will be the same price next season as they were this year, at least I can then pick and choose my games. The kids are completely bored of it and have not used there ST for a couple of months and I work away so all these midweek re-arranged games are being missed, I reckon if we get a couple more postponed then I would of been better paying on the day instead of the family ST. I get more enjoyment out of watching my sons U8 games on a sunday morning and I am finding the whole Saturday matchday completely un-enjoyable with no atmosphere and surrounded by moaning old bastards.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:31:54 »

I've contemplated not renewing but I anticipate I'll go to most, if not all home games anyway. Given that, a renewal is probably still a good option for me.

Plus I'd like to stay in the same place in the town end.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:32:10 »

I wont be renewing primarily because I dont think they will be the same price next season as they were this year, at least I can then pick and choose my games. The kids are completely bored of it and have not used there ST for a couple of months and I work away so all these midweek re-arranged games are being missed, I reckon if we get a couple more postponed then I would of been better paying on the day instead of the family ST. I get more enjoyment out of watching my sons U8 games on a sunday morning and I am finding the whole Saturday matchday completely un-enjoyable with no atmosphere and surrounded by moaning old bastards.

Do you sit in DRS stand?
lambourn red

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:34:27 »

Do you sit in DRS stand?
No Arkells about halfway between Town end and half way line. Looks like the moaning old bastards are all over, I even had two 60 plus guys going to have a fight one week over booing Phil Smith
Rich Pullen

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:35:48 »

Jesus H fucking Christ this place gets more and more like this is every day.

Awaits the launching of the www.thedonrogersstand.com - I fear a case of history repeating.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:43:11 »

Has a ring to it.

I just don't understand the huge amount of negativity that seems to have all come from one game when we were shit. We've been shit all season!! We're still not even in the relegation zone! If we go down and have endure another season in League Two then yeah I'd understand but we've got plenty of games left. I don't see why this topic is addressed to Fitton, I think people are becoming a bit short minded after the debacle that was the last regime. Things haven't gone right on the pitch but it's only been a year! Malpas was a huge mistake and he admitted that, Wilson is an experienced manager and I think he'll steady the ship.

People are entitled to opinions of course and I always value Mex's opinions but it seems ridiculously early to throw in the towell.
spacey

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:44:19 »

I have 2 small children, a house that needs a number of DIY jobs carrying out, a garden that requires attention and a missus who seemingly never tires of reminding me of the above. As a result anything that gets me out of the house and away from all this shit is fine by me. Decent football would be a bonus but as long as the CG provides me some sanctuary from all this shit, I'm happy.

Sounds rough! Have you considered alcoholism? Going to see Swindon play to get out of the house is a bit like stabbing yourself in the leg to take away the pain of toothache.

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:44:34 »

i agree with mex 100% it's not a post i would have expected him to write, but it sums up my feelings too.i haven't been to the last 3 home games and i aint missing it.i cannot remember the last time prior to now that i've missed more than one home game on the trot, as it's been years.
we have a shambolic team(the goals conceeded on saturday are truly awful for a catalogue of reasons) and a being a financiall ystable club on the brink of relegation isn't anything like i imagined it would be this season.gates will be dismal along with season ticket renews next season unless fitton does something drastic to win fans back
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:47:26 »

Why was there not this reaction in the 05/06 season?

Things get better but they never get good
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:49:03 »

I wouldn't know what to do on a Sat afternoon if I couldn't have my football fix, yes the football may not be good at the mo, but blimey how many seasons has this happened that we have been crap, and what was things like under the old board ?

I'm sure given time DW will turn things around.

Lumps

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:52:41 »

Why was there not this reaction in the 05/06 season?

I guess because being shit when you're struggling to just keep the club afloat is one thing, whereas being shit and looking a bit lacking in ambition when you've a couple of board members in the top 30 richest men in football is a bit of a pisser.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: