Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: this benjamin deal  (Read 2139 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 30, 2006, 22:33:17 »

Quote from: "Whits"
its a bit like wayne allison style player, after he left we were never the same that season. everyone needs a lump

chief chief chief chief chief

Iffy was a kind of poor man's Chief.....but he did score 20 league goals in a season in the second flight, one of only three players to achieve that in our history...so he must know something about lumpiness.
Dorset Red

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 30, 2006, 22:38:00 »

Quote from: "Whits"
its a bit like wayne allison style player, after he left we were never the same that season. everyone needs a lump

I hope Benjamin turns out to be just half as good as Allison. I watched the chief play at Bournemouth on Saturday and he is still a class act!:old:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 30, 2006, 22:39:53 »

if we wanted a Chief like player, we should have just got the Chief  Cool
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2006, 01:20:27 »

Quote from: "red macca"
is shit. but i cant help feeling iffys got his hands tied here.as you all know i think the club obviously has one eye on league 2(not a bad thing it makes sense).we all think we need a striker which is obvious but if we sign one on a long contract that leaves us next year with peacock,cureton,roberts,holgate,caton,and the young polish lad and if we signed another today that would be SEVEN strikers on a finance crippled clubs books.just dont think it makes sense...think we could of got a better striker on loan though.i have seen benjamin play numerous times and he is utter shit.i hope he turns out ok if he does i will hold my hands up just cant see it

Benjamin will be in the England squad by April, his career starts again tomorrow night.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2006, 16:36:50 »

I was speaking to my gramp on the phone last night, he saw Benjamin turn out for p'boro reserves sometime for some reason anyway.

Gods honest trurth, he compared his ball control to that of my dog

'You know when you play ball with Millie and she runs too fast and its get caught under he feet and she isnt sure where it is'

'yeah'

'that what Benjamins like'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: