Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 5th ODI  (Read 2241 times)
Stef Troll

Ignore
« on: Saturday, July 1, 2006, 18:06:16 »

England 321-7

Sri Lanka 324-2  (38th over)

5-0 overall

Jayasuriya hit 152 off 99 balls
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 1, 2006, 19:20:18 »

pathetic
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 00:20:07 »

Quote from: "Rich"
pathetic

STFU!

Do you actually support the national side?, or have you jumped off the Ashes bandwagon?.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 20:35:35 »

Soapy Tit Wank ive liked Cricket for years just think it's a pathetic effort! some effort then id appreciate it. but no there was none. and no passion either which after the ashes is a big big dissapointment. quite frankly the cricket side is in more of a mess than the rugby team and thats saying something
Spud

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 21:48:22 »

Maybe thats because the main core of our Test side are always injured, i.e Vaughan, Simon Jones & the King Of Spain.

We've always been poor at ODI so why keep harping on about how crap we are after a defeat?.

I'd sooner have a decent Test side than a good ODI side.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 11:36:57 »

yes but the injuries cannot be used time after time as an excuse. Fletcher keeps harping on about how the injuries have cost us dear and moaning about it rather than getting on with it and to me thats signals a poor coach and a poor attitude. id wish he and the rest of the players would stop crying and start playing. then we will win games again
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 18:26:01 »

I think Fletcher has a right to moan regarding the Test side but when it comes to the ODI he cant complain due to the fact that the team is full of bits and pieces players that wont ever make the grade. i.e Bresnan, Kabir Ali, Plunkett etc
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: