Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC v Tranmere Rovers FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 21976 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #180 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 22:41:59 »

Would be just our bloody luck for the fucking world to end now.
 Angry

Wasn't the world supposed to end at midnight on the 21st? As in 11 hours ago?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 22:42:09 »

Am I the only one who thinks the patey appointment is a load of bollocks? Already lied through his arse. Results like tonight make it impossible to dislike di canio .winning is everything

He's been disappointingly quiet.

What did he lie about?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 22:42:50 »

Am I the only one who thinks the patey appointment is a load of bollocks? Already lied through his arse. Results like tonight make it impossible to dislike di canio .winning is everything

I must admit his apparent lack of involvement isn't helping establish him with the fans.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 22:45:53 »

Cracking first half from Town. I haven't seen us play that well since the opening few week of the season. Truly brilliant at times. We won everything in midfield, we were clinical upfront and solid at the back. They really had no answer. We took our foot off the gas after we missed the penalty and rightly so given the tough Christmas schedule which is coming up. Could easily have been 7 or 8 tonight for us . Ferry going off saw us lose our attacking edge in midfield. Can't complain about any player in red tonight. Even Roberts looked half decent when he came on.
Barry Scott

« Reply #184 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 22:47:21 »

I could look at that all day.

FACT!

As could I. There's something amazing about that image. My Darwin, she looks good in it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 22:54:02 »

Oh yeah, since the football was brilliant I'll moan about the fucking catering.

When I arrive at the County Ground half cut I want a fucking chicken burger. But there weren't any, apparently they weren't hot enough to serve until half time.

Stood waiting at half, finally got to the front. No fucking burgers left.

Its probably a blessing in disguise. Lesson learnt though. Buy outside the ground.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 22:57:51 »

Cracking first half from Town. I haven't seen us play that well since the opening few week of the season. Truly brilliant at times. We won everything in midfield, we were clinical upfront and solid at the back. They really had no answer. We took our foot off the gas after we missed the penalty and rightly so given the tough Christmas schedule which is coming up. Could easily have been 7 or 8 tonight for us . Ferry going off saw us lose our attacking edge in midfield. Can't complain about any player in red tonight. Even Roberts looked half decent when he came on.
I thought the key thing tonight was that we pressed them back in their own half from the off - they didn't like it and couldn't cope.  That was what we lost when Ferry went off.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 22:58:33 »

Although in fairness, your prediction was actually incorrect.

This is true, there can be no denying, although the thumping prediction was a reasonable one
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 23:01:50 »

Oh yeah, since the football was brilliant I'll moan about the fucking catering.

When I arrive at the County Ground half cut I want a fucking chicken burger. But there weren't any, apparently they weren't hot enough to serve until half time.

Stood waiting at half, finally got to the front. No fucking burgers left.

Its probably a blessing in disguise. Lesson learnt though. Buy outside the ground.

Should have gone to Burger King.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 23:07:57 »

Wasn't the world supposed to end at midnight on the 21st? As in 11 hours ago?

It did. We have all died and gone to heaven.
Flashheart

« Reply #190 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 23:08:17 »

Wrong thread mate.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 23:14:10 »

Due up on SSN soon apparently
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 23:38:35 »

Many thanks from this deaf person {yes really  Smiley }
Wow! Hadn't really thought about it providing a service in that way.  Embarrassed

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 23:41:58 »

Sums it up perfectly.  A really enjoyable night and once again shows that on our day we have nobody to fear in league 1.  Tranmere may have had an off night, but we totally ripped them apart again and again.  As for their goalie being mom on their commentary, I can only remember him making a couple of decent saves?

Hollands had his best game and would be toss up for mom with Ritchie who seems to have been back to his best in the last couple of games.

Defence not called upon much, but never looked in danger when needed.  Would have been nice to see Williams get a hat-trick.  I don't think the kerfuffle and confusion around who was taking it helped him.

Excellent way to start the festive period.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Friday, December 21, 2012, 23:43:38 »

I thought we were fucking crap.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: