Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Smithies  (Read 5765 times)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 23:50:20 »

"Homosexual physio" was my favourite I think.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 27, 2010, 09:45:29 »

Anyone remember when someone chucked a mars bar at that Wycombe keeper? Tyler I think his name was. He was a good sport about it too. These kids today are so easily wound up.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 27, 2010, 10:08:18 »

In terms of keeper-baiting highlights, it'll take something special to beat the old port vale combo of goodlad and the brain.

Remember a few years back goodlad used to get all sorts of stick infront of the town end "goodlad!!! Hows your MOTHER!!!" etc and was always one to look out for when vale were in town.

Then one season we're playing vale and sure enough the keeper trots out for the second half towards the town end, that doesn't look like goodlad... who's this imposter? Then he turns around revealing the name on his back... Brain.

Cue one of the funniest 45 minutes I can remember, demented cries of "Brrrrraaaiiiiiiiiinnnn!!" ringing out through the stand. fucking classic.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 27, 2010, 10:19:40 »

^^ More of the same when we play Walsall at home then!

stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 27, 2010, 12:17:49 »

In terms of keeper-baiting highlights, it'll take something special to beat the old port vale combo of goodlad and the brain.

Remember a few years back goodlad used to get all sorts of stick infront of the town end "goodlad!!! Hows your MOTHER!!!" etc and was always one to look out for when vale were in town.

Then one season we're playing vale and sure enough the keeper trots out for the second half towards the town end, that doesn't look like goodlad... who's this imposter? Then he turns around revealing the name on his back... Brain.

Cue one of the funniest 45 minutes I can remember, demented cries of "Brrrrraaaiiiiiiiiinnnn!!" ringing out through the stand. fucking classic.

Me and a few mates tried to get the Brrraaaaiiinnn shouts going at Walsall away but sadly none of the other supporters seemed to remember it, that was a classic town end keeper baiting day years ago.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 27, 2010, 12:25:26 »

That reminds me of the 'TTTTAAAAYYYYLLLOORRR' chant at Oldham winger Chris Taylor. that caused him to have a breakdown on the pitch.

It worked so well, that it was done the following season...and worked again.

Last season he was left on the bench.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 27, 2010, 12:39:48 »

Not strictly keeper-baiting, but I was pissing myself at the repeated ironic chants of 'handball!' against Millwall on the last day of last season 

shame that's the only fond memory I have of either Millwall game...  Sad
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 27, 2010, 19:08:43 »

Me and a few mates tried to get the Brrraaaaiiinnn shouts going at Walsall away but sadly none of the other supporters seemed to remember it, that was a classic town end keeper baiting day years ago.

That and the Lee Camp ones are my favs... "Leeeeeeeeeeeeee" (in high pitched voice)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 27, 2010, 19:19:56 »

Going back a few years now, and again its not keep baiting but remember when Sam Sodje lined up for Yeovil against town, think we won 4-1? 4-2? Anyway, the town end for pretty much the whole game was singing "Teaaaaaaaaaaaaaatowlllllllllllllllllllll Teaaaaaaaaaaatowllllllllllllllllll" And, "He's got a teatowl, on his head..." He eventually lost it and smacked Sam Parkin and got sent off! Think there was a fan on the town end roof that day too!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 27, 2010, 19:22:24 »

he smacked fallon.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 27, 2010, 19:41:35 »

Going back a few years now, and again its not keep baiting but remember when Sam Sodje lined up for Yeovil against town, think we won 4-1? 4-2?

4-2. The last game we won before going on a run of 8 straight defeats.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 09:08:34 »

Same happened away at hereford a few years ago. wound up one of their blokeys and he got sent off

Things get better but they never get good
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 09:15:36 »

The best, THE actual best one was that cunt Byfield down away at the pikeys. He was shoving people when they had a corner infront of us. We were baiting him, screaming at him. He kept going, the players started standing on his feet, he got booked and subbed.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 09:26:38 »

Haha i remember when that bloke was on the town end roof

Wasnt it yeovil reds mate or something
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 09:27:22 »

Same happened away at hereford a few years ago. wound up one of their blokeys and he got sent off

The one and only Tim Sills

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: