Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Henderson wants out  (Read 2789 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 19:17:50 »

and also Roberts we must keep.

just seeing those goals against Sheff Weds make me think how good he will be for us.

Fallon may surprise a few this season. With Parkin out the way he may find the pressure not so tough

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 19:22:52 »

at least he tries unlike some other members of our squad last year who have now moved on
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 19:34:02 »

Gillingham have rejected a transfer request from Darius Henderson.

As revealed by skysports.com earlier on Friday Henderson handed in a transfer request as he wants to leave The Priestfield due to personal reasons.

Gills boss Neale Cooper is keen to keep the 23-year-old as he looks to rebuild the side following their relegation from The Championship last term.

"Darius handed in a transfer request. I'm very disappointed because he has impressed me in training and is a nice lad," Cooper told the club's official website.

"He's committed, keen to learn and very much part of my plans.

"Darius is a decent player and that's why the club signed him on a long-term contract. He's an asset and it would take a very big offer before we would consider letting him go.

"I have a small squad at the moment and I can't afford to lose one. As far as I'm concerned he is going nowhere."
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 19:36:15 »

City would probably like him, and have some money after selling Lita, depends how much they would pay if interested. Hope he doesn't go there.

If he stays at Gillingham I can see him getting a fair number of goals this season.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 19:43:31 »

we gotta keep fallon. as much as he's a big hulking lump with the first touch of a rapist

.I want Fallon to stay too,he's got to come good soon. Smiley Henderson could have been a town player but obviously didn't want to enough.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Nils

« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 20:09:25 »

To be fair Fallons ariel prescence could be useful with Thorp and Cureton both being short asses
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: