Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Austin  (Read 96924 times)
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:46:01 »

If reports are true then this is now a pivotal moment for both Charlie and the club.

I've been around long enough to see the likes of Rogers,Eastoe,Mayes,Rideout,Big Dunc,Jan the man
and Super Sammy Parkin all move on.

Whilst it's disappointing to see fans favourites move on,we've always survived and will continue to do so.

Thanks so much Charlie for everything that you've done.We wish you well,but everything is clearly affecting you
it would be better for all parties that this is resolved.It's something we as fans also need to do.

Hopefully,the club can use the money to buy some players during the remaining 2 weeks.

Never forget that the club always comes 1st,2nd and everything in between!

*Apologies to those who read my original post,but i went to add something and it disappeared!

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:48:10 »

When not if Onion....to be honest its a sad end..............just a feeling that some Town fans are a bit miffed with him............the last few matches he has been poor.
Its just a shame that we have only been able to hold on to him for a year.....he could have became a Town legend.
Lets hope Wilson will get some of his fee to replace him..... 

Off to Reading according to Points West....
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:52:13 »

Would suprise me that....they have lots of strikers......maybe one is coming our way.
Heard today Eddie Howe said he would love him at Burnley.....
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:56:45 »

Would suprise me that....they have lots of strikers......maybe one is coming our way.
Heard today Eddie Howe said he would love him at Burnley.....

It was only a rumour to be fair..... it was read out by the bloke who's doing that late kick off thing.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:58:54 »

Poole Town will be keeping a keen interest....they are getting a small cut(big for them) i think.
Spencer_White

« Reply #545 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:59:35 »

I think it will be Burnley.

Howe wont want to miss out on him again, and theyve got the money.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 19:04:48 »

I think it will be Burnley.

Howe wont want to miss out on him again, and theyve got the money.

Plus ... He can share the driving with Howe. Done deal, ennit?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 19:06:21 »

I don't think he'll leave now. 17th Jan and still no bids anywhere near our valuation of him.

In the summer he'll be off.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 19:07:52 »

I don't think he'll leave now. 17th Jan and still no bids anywhere near our valuation of him.

But Howe's just taken over Burnley and is being given funds to mount a play off push, Howe had him on trial at Bournemouth and wanted to sign him but couldn't due to the embargo so clearly rates him so I would expect a bid from Burnley to be forthcoming.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 19:09:59 »

There's still two weeks to go! I think you're wishing. Transfers sometimes get done at 16:55 on the last day.

He'll be off. Make no doubt about that.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 19:10:50 »

I thought that Ralphy....but his body language was awfull v Yeovil......he will be away i think in the next two weeks.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 19:13:40 »

End of the day, if he doesn't want to play for us then bye bye. I know it's Charlie but no player is bigger than the club. Thanks for the goals.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 19:32:08 »

Maybe that's why the Morrison deal hasn't been announced, doing it all in one hit. Particularly if there are a couple of loanees involved, that would all take time.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 19:35:44 »

Maybe that's why the Morrison deal hasn't been announced, doing it all in one hit. Particularly if there are a couple of loanees involved, that would all take time.
Or, given that reading haven't announced the deal either, perhaps it's not been fully completed yet? (FL paperwork etc)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 19:38:51 »

God this is depressing.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: