Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Austin  (Read 96919 times)
gasha2

« Reply #315 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:29:36 »

who cares what he's like off the field (and training pitch)? this is football not some popularity contest

Well said, sir.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:31:54 »

It isn't fact at all though is it? It is bullshit rumours that maybe the club have heard of but it all stems from bullshit rumours.He want's to leave no doubt because every fucker thinks they know him or have some nice juicy gossip abouit him.

In the last 3 months some of the rumours have been nothing short of disgusting. I don't care if someone wants to remove this but let's look at some of the bollocks our so called fans have said.

He battered his missus
He caused her lose her baby
He takes drugs
He is a dealer
He is the most arrogant cunt ever,everyone i know who has met him disagrees.

The second one alone is enough to make anyone think about where they are playing.

Surely these are more than likely 'bitter' locals opposed to town fans?

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:32:43 »

I'm a regular lurker and don't often feel the need to post comments, but fuck me are people really starting to moan about CA??? Can you blame the bloke for wanting to move on and better himself??  This bollocks about ego and high maintenance, i can't remember a player who put in as much effort or showed as much desire to play for STFC for years. Not to mention the fact that we would be fucked without his goals.
Some people have short memories.
Quite. FFS, at an average of nearly a goal a game, he can be as "high maintenance" as he wants. Some of the comments in the past two pages have just been fucking ridiculous.
borgnan
Tittle tattler

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:36:39 »

Well the wanting to leave thing came indirectly from the horses mouth, so i would say that is fact! The high maintenance thing, well the club now send a minder out with him because of various past issues. Guys i'm just letting you know what i do, i thought you'd like to know, although i can just make up some bullshit rumours if you want!!
As for the club not caring, of course they do, he represents them wherever he goes and the more goals scored/popularity gained the worse this gets. If you've been through a professional trial, or even attended one for that matter then you'd know even at a young age that after ability, off the field character is one of the main things looked at! So in summary, yes clubs do care!

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:39:49 »

he will move because he deserves a move.end of.

slagging players off and bullshit rumours are nothing new.
jealousy.
borgnan
Tittle tattler

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:42:00 »

Quite. FFS, at an average of nearly a goal a game, he can be as "high maintenance" as he wants. Some of the comments in the past two pages have just been fucking ridiculous.

Ok, just as an extreme example, would you be happy to see Marlon King in a town shirt? A very good goal scoring ratio, but a fucking liability off it to put it lightly!
I am in no way comparing the two players by the way, just using that as an example.
gasha2

« Reply #321 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:43:24 »

he will move because he deserves a move.end of.

jealousy.

Although it has to be said that our league position is a major factor. If we were top, I reckon Charlie would be happy
to stay at least until the summer and hopefully play for us in the Championship. Clearly that isn't going to happen this season.

In which case, could it be said that if we could get £2m odd we should sell now and use the money to strengthen the team?
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:43:48 »

Another lurker and too need to say what's the point here.
Rooney, Drogba, van Persie, Tevez all cunts, who cares..!!

At least Charlie doesn't shag grannies, get banged up, shaft the club or shit on the fans..!

I love him... Cheesy

Bahamas Dave
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #323 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:44:50 »

You are right you can't compare so don't try. Who is this minder all of a sudden the club have employed
borgnan
Tittle tattler

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:45:43 »

jealousy.

As i've said, i'm not trying to rumour monger or anything of the like, simply passing on information. To get more specific on previous, Go to the Tavern in Hungerford and ask if he's ever been baned, how many times, when and what for!!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #325 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:47:02 »

Banned from a pub? You serious

I didn't know it was that bad.Bring back hanging
gasha2

« Reply #326 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:47:58 »

Ok, just as an extreme example, would you be happy to see the Crossbow Cannibal in a town shirt? A very good aim, but a fucking liability off it to put it lightly!
I am in no way comparing the two players by the way, just using that as an example.

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:48:05 »

i couldn't give a fuck what he's done.
i'd love to snort a line of coke with him.he can fucking pay though
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:50:53 »

You are right you can't compare so don't try. Who is this minder all of a sudden the club have employed

Dennis Waterman
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 22:51:32 »

Fuck me, I'd have Osama Bin Laden in a town shirt if he could bang 20 goals a season in..!

Bahamas Dave
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: