Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL Swindon Town vs Carlisle Utd - Matchday Thread  (Read 20323 times)
deltaincline

« Reply #225 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 18:39:37 »

You started off saying Kennedy didn't have cramp which is total shite - it was plain for everyone to see, then seem to go on to say that he had cramp but he should have just carried on and now you're posting fishing signs and seemingly admitting that it's possible he did have cramp after all.

What the fuck is your point?

My original point(s) got fucking lost when the cronies chose to pick up on my comments about not buying the claim that Kennedy had cramp. I still don't buy it, but of course it's a fucking 'possibility' that it's true! Fucks sake.

The fishing thing wasn't claiming to have meant me being on a wind-up, just joking that a lot of biting going on. I don't claim to know what each mesaage icon actually means, I just choose ones that are approriate to me at the time, which makes me a fucking retard, obviously.

deltaincline

« Reply #226 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 18:40:59 »

I've just read it all on a catch up. You're retarded.

And you're a fucking mook. Make sure you're knocking one out as you ban me, eh FB Wink

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 18:42:34 »

priceless.bravo!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 18:46:23 »

My original point(s) got fucking lost when the cronies chose to pick up on my comments about not buying the claim that Kennedy had cramp. I still don't buy it, but of course it's a fucking 'possibility' that it's true! Fucks sake.

The fishing thing wasn't claiming to have meant me being on a wind-up, just joking that a lot of biting going on. I don't claim to know what each mesaage icon actually means, I just choose ones that are approriate to me at the time, which makes me a fucking retard, obviously.

It seems you were happy to be led off on a ranting tangent about cramp and it's possible causes.

I think you have some unresolved anger issues. Try some camomile tea my love.
flammableBen

« Reply #229 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 18:53:50 »

And you're a fucking mook. Make sure you're knocking one out as you ban me, eh FB Wink

I've banned very few people, and it's never been for being a bit of a retard. You were pretty safe.
If you want a ban though I'll happily oblige. It's not as if you bring anything to the forum. I doubt anybody would have noticed if it wasn't for this and your last post.

I think somebody explained what a mook is, but I've forgotten.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:17:05 »

You started off saying Kennedy didn't have cramp which is total shite - it was plain for everyone to see, then seem to go on to say that he had cramp but he should have just carried on and now you're posting fishing signs and seemingly admitting that it's possible he did have cramp after all.

What the fuck is your point?
delta's just pissy today cos she got a bollocking at the salon yesterday for leaving Mrs Smith in rollers for too long. No amount of "Doing anything nice for Christmas?" banter can undo prolonged roller agony and she had to put it right by hand. Took hours and now she's got crimper cramp.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 20:03:00 »

Hey! Where's the love?

It's All Good..............
adje

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 20:52:15 »

Good points Dave, although I felt that Jack Smith had a decent game yesterday.  We lost possession too quickly yesterday, caused by a lot of hoof-ball from the back, unfortunately with Macca on the left we are only a three-man midfield at best, and when one of them has a serious off day (Pook) we are always going to be under pressure.  Having stated that, I feel this was the first bad game Pook has had since his return and our only real threat came down the left through Macca.

To be fair Pook was shite at Brighton-but then so was everyone else!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
adje

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 20:59:06 »

Question - Do any of you think we would have more points now if Malpas stayed?

Yes

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 23:34:49 »

Oh get over yourself and pick your dummy up!  The reason I used your post as an example was to indicate that people see games in completely different ways, not to say that you were talking out of your arse of that you didn't know football.  Because of what you have done in football and seen the matches you have seen obviously means that you are right and I am wrong. Roll Eyes

TBH I couldn't give a shit what you have done in the game so there was no need to give me your life story, I was just making a point and it looks like I picked on the wrong example as I seemed to have "yanked your chain", are you related to Aljofree or something?

e.g. If you think that a person sitting at the back of the Arkells gets the same view of the challenge on Cox that happened 5 metres in front of me then I'll hold my hands up and say it doesn't matter a fuck where you sit in the ground because everybody sees the same.  If that is the case why the fuck is there 12 pages of everybody saying they saw different things when we all went to the same match?  I'll tell you, opinions and where the person is sitting when they saw the incident.

So, wind your neck in, and spell my name right next time!

Is your chain yanked enough now?

Baby

Apology accepted  Cheesy

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 16:22:19 »

Apology accepted  Cheesy

Kiss

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 16:39:28 »

Kiss

Lovers

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 16:51:21 »

Puke

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 16:53:40 »

Alright gays, keep this outside.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 17:06:21 »

You know you want me too Sam!  I've already told you I don't swing that way!  Sorry Mate!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: