Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cooper gone!  (Read 25045 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 10:22:58 »

Now Cooper is gone lets get Storey back to save us!

Clems Army!
Chippy Red

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 10:56:30 »

Cooper did sound like he had given up. Imagine after game yesterday power said to him what the hell was that performance. And cooper replied, what do you expect with the rubbish players you signed. For a manager to practically write off the up coming games until we get some players back is hugely defeatist. We all recognize the injuries we have. What is interesting is are we allowed under power to change the style to try to scrap results ? In summer cooper said he wanted more steel in the side this season. We didn't get any. Young players in past have been on radio saying how great it is to play along side an experienced player, that they are learning from them. That's not happening now. We lack leaders. Youngsters don't have people to look to. The balance is all wrong in my eyes. We sign technical players. But no ball winners. There is no guidance on the pitch for the youngsters to look to. And sadly they didn't have a manager to look to either. I think power has gone to far in the tippy tappy football model. He needs to get in a manager who players will look up to and respect. Someone who will motivate and encourage. But importantly he needs to bring in someone and let them do it their way. A manager should fail be his own decisions, not from the chairmans. Always felt a name manager suits out club. Fans like it and it's worked for us. Kevin Nolan not a bad shout as he can play and guide those around him. Club needs a voice, a leader. Over to you mr power to do what's right for stfc and find a new manager and let him manage.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 11:45:13 »

Sad to see Cooper go. Wish him all the best for the future. Just hope people see that the team struggling at the moment is not purely his fault.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 11:51:05 »

Quote from: Honkytonk
Sad to see Cooper go. Wish him all the best for the future. Just hope people see that the team struggling at the moment is not purely his fault.

while there has been online criticism of him I'd say the match day crowd have been extremely muted given how things are going.

I'd put that down to a large amount of understanding of it not being all coopers fault
willwalder

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 12:28:12 »

If anyone wants to air their views (before the next phone in) about Mark Cooper's departure and Lee Power taking temporary charge, our reporter Abigail Mobbs will be at the County Ground Hotel from 2pm.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 12:38:34 »

Good Luck Mark, all the best.

Have to give credit to Coops for also risking his marriage when he had Ranger living with him over Christmas.  Guns

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 12:48:53 »

If anyone wants to air their views (before the next phone in) about Mark Cooper's departure and Lee Power taking temporary charge, our reporter Abigail Mobbs will be at the County Ground Hotel from 2pm.

Does Abigail know what she's letting herself in for?
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 12:50:33 »

Is she fit
Flashheart

« Reply #83 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 12:54:14 »

We need pics
willwalder

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 12:57:58 »

Does Abigail know what she's letting herself in for?
We've given her a good idea of what to expect but sometimes pages of briefing notes just aren't enough  Wink
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 13:06:52 »

For those asking for pics of Abigail, you are aware there is an enormous database of information available now don't you?

I utilised this and can confirm she is very pleasant on the eye.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 13:41:39 »

I also did this but didn't want to admit it until someone else did for fear of looking a bit pervy.  I concur with Bob and would say she is definitely better looking than Shaun Hodgetts.

Never knowingly overstated.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 14:01:39 »

Her elbows are too pointy.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 14:08:26 »

I concur with Bob and would say she is definitely better looking than Shaun Hodgetts.

Woah there Saxondale, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 18:45:06 »

Her elbows are too pointy.

Can't be having that. What a freak.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: