Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Creepy Crawley V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 35550 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #90 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:43:09 »

Good save by Moore.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:43:43 »

Good save by Moore.
Blimey!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:43:54 »

We've been dreadful since Norris had to go off.  No presence up top whatsoever and no idea how to change our approach the game.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #93 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:43:58 »

They are breaking with pace a lot more in the last 10 mins and we have a totally innefective midfield with Dunne back to his worst and Banks looking disinterested.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:44:28 »

we've been dreadful Venks. those stats are Williamsesque. we've had 2 half chances
Peter Venkman

« Reply #95 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:44:54 »

We've been dreadful since Norris had to go off.  No presence up top whatsoever and no idea how to change our approach the game.
Indeed, Mullin is playing too wide to be effective but neither striker is getting the service the need.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #96 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:46:54 »

Norris was playing well with Woolery until the injury and since then we have looked poor I will agree but the game is wide open still.

Banks and Dunne need to go off at HT.

Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:46:55 »

We’re back up to 9th, woo!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:47:24 »

We can't defend and atm, we're struggling to score and the midfield is non existent. Something tells me we're not going to turn this around today, but our lingering hope will probably be prolonged because of other scores.  What a shit league this is and unfortunately it's looking like we've got another season to enjoy in the basement.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #99 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:49:15 »

I would also take off Hussey and get McGivern on as Hussey is crap at defending but won't attack them.

Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:51:44 »

Another lacklustre display. Don’t really look like scoring. Big second half ahead. If we lose then playoffs is out of range (which is probably a good thing as this team is no way near good enough to play in league 1).
Peter Venkman

« Reply #101 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:54:18 »

1st 25 we were the better side, we did all the attacking but didn't create anywhere near enough clear cut chances, Norris was playing well we were attacking down both flanks, then they scored a great goal and we have been outplayed since.

They are breaking with speed the way we did earlier in the game and they deserve their lead for the amount of better chances they have had, that said Moor has only had to save 1 effort other than the goal.

Hussey cannot defend and Taylor is not protecting him, Dunne is back to poor Dunne and Banks is pretty useless today, Mullin playing too wide to be effective with nobody int he middle attacking as Woolery wants to play the channels as does Mullin but that means there is no one in the middle.

Anderson started well and has not kicked the ball in the last 20 mins.

We are being over run through midfield and changes need to be made.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:56:48 »

Absolute wank performance. 10 minutes aside. Again.

You can say that things changes when Norris went off, but I just don't see it as a major contributor to our downfall - and that's not Norris hating.

The fact is Dunne and Banks have been shit, Anderson may as well not be on the pitch and Mullin and Woolery can't get into the game.

The whole squad has a confidence of crisis and belief, and while I'm sure they won't agree they look as though they are merely going through the motions.

Unless they wake the fuck up to the fact its only 1-0, and put everything on the line they may as well be on the beach.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 14:59:52 »

Dont read the facebook group, there are people that are genuinely happy that Norris has gone off injured
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 15:00:57 »

Unfortunately the seeds for this were sewn when we let Flitcroft stay through the transfer window.  Not because his signings were poor but because we lost the chance to recruit some different players if we were to try and play a different way.

You can see that we are trying to play more football but the players are a mix of just not good enough and the result of 7 months of coached out of it.  Mentally they are still in habits associated with lump it and hope.  We are playing football like I play snooker, one pass at a time with no thought of what next because it is not instinct.

With Norris having turned to shit in more ways than one, and then Smith having left, we have not had a proper hold it forward since about December, so we can’t even play hit it and hope effectively either.

It’s a bad mix of a poor bunch of footballers combined with nearly a season of poor coaching.  Brown has obviously tried to make a change but I fear it was too late and now just has them muddled.

Thanks David, you cunt.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: