Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Message to Vincent  (Read 1320 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« on: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 17:49:27 »

Casal , Peacock , Smith , Paynter , Ifil , Kennedy , Pook , Sturrock , Amankwaah , Nalis , Smith , Corr , Brezovan , Morrison , Kanyuka , Marshall , Morrison , McNamee , Cox , Easton , Aljofree , McGovern , Timlin , Allen , Robson-Kanu, Tudur-Jones , Greer , Razak , Lescinel:

Fucking win you cunts.

Think that about covers it.
Doore

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 22:40:31 »

To play devil's advocate here, perhaps they are trying to win, but on the whole are not capable of beating better teams.  I've played amateur tennis, but if you put me on a court with Rafa (or lets be frank, a retired Henman) and tell me to win, it probably won't happen. 

Either that, or Wilson hasn't tried this as a team talk...
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 22:59:08 »

What if they're trying to lose?

eh eh eh

I blame the eastern betting syndicates

/
W56196272
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 23:02:27 »

Which manager said this about which team?

Did this team play in this manner before this manager's arrival?

He said: "We had plenty of possession and chances to win the game and the two defensive errors cost us.

"These things happen in football and that is why it is a wonderful game – you never know what's going to happen.

"We went to sleep and they score a goal and that makes it difficult because they have something to hang on to.

"It is a mental strength we have to try and get because if we had shut up shop the worst we would have got was a point.

"It is frustrating because when you miss chances it is always at the back of your mind that you will eventually be punished.

"In the middle of the goals is the one place you have to be solid because there is very little between the teams in this league and if you turn off you get punished."

"On other days we would have come away with a comfortable win but it just wasn't to be and it doesn't help when you give the opposition their goals.

"The first twenty minutes of the second half we dominated and when you are away from home you have to make those spells count by scoring goals," XXXXXX added.

"We have to take confidence in how we played but we still have to change our mental approach to the game away from home.

"We have to win nastily at times but there are no major problems – although we have to work on our concentration at key times."

"It is amazing how a team suddenly gains added energy when they go down to ten men," said XXXXXX.

"We lost our discipline and stopped doing the things we were doing early on.

"We lacked width and stopped getting crosses into the box and we stopped putting their back four under pressure by passing the ball square too many times instead of being more forward thinking.

"People started to cop out a little bit and tried to pass it to somebody else to try and do the positive thing."

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 23:39:55 »

To play devil's advocate here, perhaps they are trying to win, but on the whole are not capable of beating better teams.  I've played amateur tennis, but if you put me on a court with Rafa (or lets be frank, a retired Henman) and tell me to win, it probably won't happen. 

Either that, or Wilson hasn't tried this as a team talk...

Advocate away...

I was just trying to take away overthehill's fun.
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 08:46:54 »

Advocate away...

I was just trying to take away overthehill's fun.

I'm cwying now.
 Crying

When you're smiling.........
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: