Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A419 accidents  (Read 14244 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 18:14:20 »

In one of the photos you can clearly see skid marks drifting from the 'fast lane' into the inside lane.

Why was she in the outside line. No other cars involved, so no need to be in that lane.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 18:19:59 »

Absolute bullshit - I was a cock when I was 17 and a cock when I was 21 (Cue you're a cock now DMR etc hahahaha zzzz)....

My driving had calmed down a bit but all you would do is postpone young lads driving like oils for 4yrs, not eradicate it. Inexperience is the problem not the starting age but that's jut life. You've got to start sometime and can't have hand-holding forever.

DMR.

Maybe you were a cock at 21....but most people(except you obviously) would  better prepared for the roads at a sensible age....that being 21.

By your own admission you were a cock at 21....many are not.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #47 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 18:24:11 »

We all have an opinion on road safety and they're probably mostly flawed or completely wrong.There's also massive hypocrisy when it comes to stuff like this, the thread is a bit Daily Mail already.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 18:30:51 »

Well it was started by me Smiley

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 18:32:58 »

I read on the Adver website earlier that people had been stopping their cars on the 419 to lay flowers at the scene.

Doh Morons.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 18:33:52 »

We all have an opinion on road safety and they're probably mostly flawed or completely wrong.There's also massive hypocrisy when it comes to stuff like this, the thread is a bit Daily Mail already.

Nobody's blamed immigrants yet.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 18:45:44 »

http://www.racfoundation.org/assets/rac_foundation/content/downloadables/road%20accident%20casualty%20comparisons%20-%20box%20-%20110511.pdf

Not the Daily Mail Sie but the Rac....granted it was 2009 but the first few paragraphs tell you that 15 to 19 year olds are at an incredibly higher risk.

The rest is grim

Bear in mind many of the older drivers die because of health problems(heart attack etc) so the figures for young adults between the age of 15 to 19 are shocking.

Its not anti young people,,,,its just facts..

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 19:06:23 »

Yeah I was talking more about the theories, particularly the theory of this accident and how to prevent certain things.

I think there are people such as yourself who has openly admitted in the past that getting done for speeding has made you a better drive and others which have just talked about avoiding speeding tickets but being outraged at the little rascals who zoom around high as a kite or drunk as a skunk.

I think we're all hypocrites when it comes to driving and road safety, I really do.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 20:12:35 »

There is no such thing as a a dangerous road.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 20:16:33 »

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 12:02:55 »

Looks like they were over the limit and messing around whilst driving. Youngsters really do need educating.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/10868163.Swindon_A419_crash_victims_Kerrylee_O___Leary_Staniford_and_Shaya_Leigh_had_been_drinking__inquest_hears/

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 12:45:03 »

That sounds fucking horrific.

Kerry was thrown through the windscreen into the path of the vehicle.

Harry Livingstone, 20, was sitting in the middle rear seat, and was flung through the rear windscreen. He ended up underneath the vehicle.

Jake Gibbons is thought to have been thrown out through the sun roof, landing 10 metres from the car.

Shaya was still in the driving position, but only had her seat belt secured around her lap.

After having attached his seat belt, Jordan was in his original position, with his head out of the window.

The male passengers are now recovering, and Jake and Jordan have recently returned home. They are currently learning how to walk again.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 12:58:39 »

Not having a go at you posting, but I wish I hadn't read that.

yeah they were being stupid Sippo, but the paid the ultimate price. Thank **** no other vehicles were involved
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 13:08:14 »

It is still sad don't get me wrong, and kids will be kids. I think deaths with 'youngsters' behind the wheel has risen. We need to find out why or try and slow it down. You will always get some that think they are invincible unfortunately.

walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 13:17:45 »

A mate of mine was one of the first on the scene and he said it was horrific, won't go into details but it knocked him for six.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: