Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Which team(s) do you like dislike the most and why?  (Read 14549 times)
walcot red

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 15:53:29 »

Sorry if this has been done before, but I feel like having a discussion.

Franchise - Francised football is a big no no
Crawley - I don't like the way they do things
pOx - Beacuase they are the pOx
Coca Fola

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 16:00:58 »

Oxford, Rovers, Crawley.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 16:07:59 »

Franchise - Because the Misses Dad follows them, which makes me loathe them twice as much
Poxford - Obvious reasons
Swindon between the hours of 5PM & 6PM some Saturdays
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 16:22:02 »

Oxford for obvious reasons.

Bristol Rovers because everyone in my family support them apart from me of course, so it's a great rivalry.

Millwall Horrible club with horrible fans.

Bristol city somewhat hated but not so much anymore.

Any big club with Stupid amounts of money who buy success I.e. Man city and Chelski. Which in my opinion ruins football.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 17:03:59 »

Oxford, City, Rovers, - obvious reasons.
Reading a lot less hated - but still over inflated self worth.
Franchise - the only club I hope goes bust.

Don't really hate anyone else. Dislike the knuckle daggers of Cardiff and Millwall.

How boring.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 17:11:21 »

Oxford, City, Rovers, - obvious reasons.
Reading a lot less hated - but still over inflated self worth.
Franchise - the only club I hope goes bust.

Almost the same for me, but I don't care about Reading.  Franchise can fuck right off.  I would celebrate their demise.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
stfcinbmth

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 17:12:27 »

Money grabbing premiership teams
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 17:12:36 »

I hate O*ford. I'm West Oxon born and bred then raised as a Town fan from my first game at 4 years of age. The hatred runs deep.

I dislike City and Rovers but honestly don't give them much thought aside from when we play them.

Franchise are like a stain on the football landscape and transcend simple hatred. They ought to be obliterated.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 17:20:48 »

Apart from oxford and Franchise i'm pretty much ambivilent to all the other teams i think. may be more up for games against the bristol sides, but thats because they've usually had steve phillips in goal more than anything

Things get better but they never get good
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 17:37:53 »

Any team in the Premier League, usual local sides. Don't much care for Bolton or Leicester either.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Muffin Man

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 17:43:31 »

Hate Poxford and franchise for the obvious reasons as stated many times before.

Dislike Shitty and Rovers cos they are local and always cause trouble when they come to Swindon.

I dislike Cardiff and Millwall more than Bristhole teams cos they cause even more trouble but revell in the anguish they cause teams with hooliganism.

I hate Gillingscum because of the bad blood from 78/79 at the CG.

I don't hate Crawley as yet, I hugely dislike them but thats more to do with their manager than anything else.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 17:48:19 »

So what happend between us and gillingham in 78?
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 17:54:07 »

I really dislike Birmingham City, how I laughed and laughed and laughed when they got relegated last season..... It still makes me chuckle when I think of Craig Gardners goal away at Tottenham and all those clueless moronic supporters thinking they were safe.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....and so on....

Brummie twatheads.
Muffin Man

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 17:57:35 »

So what happend between us and gillingham in 78?

The rivalry between Gillingham and Swindon is one of the most unlikely in League football - but since the teams renewed acquaintance in 2006 after nearly nineteen years absence, it soon became apparent that the rivalry was just as intense, perhaps more so, than with some of the Town's local derbies - a fact surprising for any Town fan under forty years of age!.

The rivalry started in March 1979, when, with both teams in the running for promotion, Swindon visited Priestfield one position and three points behind the Gills, but with two games in hand. Gillingham themselves were equal on points with third-placed Swansea, and just three points behind leaders Watford. In a fiery match, the Gills went 2-0 ahead in the first 25 minutes, but ten minutes later the Town had pulled it back to 2-2. That was how the scoring stayed, but other events were to make the game far more memorable. After Gillingham had goalscorer Westwood sent off for foul and abusive language, Priestfield went into uproar, incensed by what they considered to be poor refereeing and gamesmanship by Town player Ray McHale - and in the second half, a Gills fan got onto the pitch and punched the referee - knocking him out.

It got worse for Gillingham when they visited Swindon for the return leg in May. Now a point ahead of the Town and in a promotion spot, Gillingham had another player sent off for a tackle on McHale, and after the Town went 3-0 up, their players began to single out McHale for some retribution, the game turning nasty again. The game eventually finished 3-1, and as the players returned to the dressing room, there was a fracas in the tunnel - Swindon coach Wilf Tranter having to go to hospital with facial injuries after being punched. Two Gills players ended up in court over the incident, both were acquitted - and the season ended with both teams missing out on promotion - the Gills by a single point, which they considered to be stolen from them during the two games with Swindon, and a rivalry was born.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 18:02:54 »

Oh, and any team that follows the sentence "and my second team is........"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: