Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Does this make you as angry as it makes me?  (Read 14385 times)
nochee

« Reply #75 on: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 17:07:59 »

This Islam group is gettin exactly what they wanted, and that's attention/publicity....There was never goin to be a march today....Nor do i think there will be one.

Exactly this!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #76 on: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 17:47:49 »

Yes the Islam group is getting attention and publicity it wanted but it has lost all credibility as a pressure group because it is unable to actually achieve what it set out to do.

It also has caused a fucking huge amount of animosity towards Islam & Muslims in general from people who normally wouldnt give a shit and has got them no sympathy at all from anyone.

They have shot themselves in the foot if they wanted to gain any public support/sympathy.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 18:44:11 »

Yes the Islam group is getting attention and publicity it wanted but it has lost all credibility as a pressure group because it is unable to actually achieve what it set out to do.

It also has caused a fucking huge amount of animosity towards Islam & Muslims in general from people who normally wouldnt give a shit and has got them no sympathy at all from anyone.

They have shot themselves in the foot if they wanted to gain any public support/sympathy.

Yep indeed. Even the Turkish owners of Oscar's Grill Kebab shop in the town are gettin grief from a select few that were about today, purely because they're not British....This is gettin waaay too outta hand

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Spencer_White

« Reply #78 on: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 19:08:24 »

They didnt have much credibility to begin with. Their best chance of actually getting to Bassett was to do it on the quiet and take a few photo's. If they had announced a date there is no way they would be able to have got anywhere near the place.

People like Anjem Choudary dont want sympathy. He is a former recruiter for Osama Bin Laden, he is an extremist of the highest order, he wants to destabilise social cohesion in the UK.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 21:54:51 »

People like Anjem Choudary dont want sympathy. He is a former recruiter for Osama Bin Laden, he is an extremist of the highest order, he wants to destabilise social cohesion in the UK.
Spot on Spencer. As I've said all along, he and his grouplet are as bad as the BNP/EDL and struck from the same coin. They only want to inflame tension at the cost of ordinary people of all faiths/races.

Anyway, having succeeded in that aim and publicising his nasty little face everywhere, he's now pulled out. March is cancelled. Not that it was ever likely to happen. Wankers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8451014.stm
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 09:00:56 »

As was discussed earlier in the thread, Islam4UK now banned under terror laws:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8453560.stm
lambourn red

« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 09:18:51 »

I saw the fuckers on the news last night after they got fines for abusing troops in Luton coming back from Iraq and you just want to smack the cunts in the face. Spouting off about murdering people in our land, well if it is your land fuck off back their and you can spout your vile shyte as much as you like.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 09:30:10 »

I saw the fuckers on the news last night after they got fines for abusing troops in Luton coming back from Iraq and you just want to smack the cunts in the face. Spouting off about murdering people in our land, well if it is your land fuck off back their and you can spout your vile shyte as much as you like.

Amen to that brother
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 09:33:16 »

As was discussed earlier in the thread, Islam4UK now banned under terror laws:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8453560.stm

Itsa good, but they'll just respawn under a different name.
Spouting off about murdering people in our land, well if it is your land fuck off back their and you can spout your vile shyte as much as you like.

But the benefits system isn't as good. Erm, I mean they are staying to fight the infadel
lambourn red

« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 09:40:37 »

But the benefits system isn't as good. Erm, I mean they are staying to fight the infadel

Perhaps if we bring a law in to stop benefits for men who wear silly hats and dresses and have outrageous bushy beards they might get the message.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 10:23:17 »

Perhaps if we bring a law in to stop benefits for men who wear silly hats and dresses and have outrageous bushy beards they might get the message.

[url width=600 height=600]http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/johnm.jpg[/url]

?
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 10:43:00 »

Gordon's Alive ? !

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 11:01:03 »

Don't be daft - what would Fred do Huh??

Wise men say........
Spencer_White

« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 20:56:36 »

Itsa good, but they'll just respawn under a different name.

Each time they reform they have to dumb down what they are saying.

Hopefully the Yanks will want to try Choudary for something, because if they want him then he will be extradited. If you look at Bakri, and Abu Hamza before him, they are slowly knocking their leaders off.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 22:37:00 »

I'm thinking of starting an anti-extremist group

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: