Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MK Franchise Match - A plea from Wise Men Say  (Read 12090 times)
wisemensay

« on: Thursday, August 26, 2010, 20:03:39 »

Hi,

We're looking for some contributions from fans travelling to the Franchise match. Nothing too in depth, just a quick questionnaire by email to complete when you get home (asking what you think went well and what didn't etc...)

If you'd like to get involved, please email using the link below. We want as much input from the fans as possible!!!

Cheers

Wise Men Say
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 26, 2010, 22:34:28 »

What about soliciting some contributions from people who wouldn't dream of setting foot in Wankleman's Palace of All That is Wrong in Football?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 26, 2010, 22:40:15 »

yep.fuck Franchise
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 26, 2010, 23:52:56 »

What about soliciting some contributions from people who wouldn't dream of setting foot in Wankleman's Palace of All That is Wrong in Football?

Good grief man, that would mean Pets and Ardiles boring the tits off of everyone for two days. I've done my time on that and have no wish to revisit that painful experience.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 27, 2010, 04:37:20 »

I still loathe Franchise, but my desire to support my team far outweighs my dislike of another team.

Personal choice and all that, innit?

It's All Good..............
china red

« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 27, 2010, 06:45:01 »

I still loathe Franchise, but my desire to support my team far outweighs my dislike of another team.

Agree, better to support your team and take three points from those franchising cunts in my opinion even though it still riles me and will for the rest of my life to think that the FA let Winkleman get away with his franchising of a football team.

In other news the real Wimbledon have started the season well.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 27, 2010, 07:53:33 »

Started very well China Red.

Am i right in thinking if they go up and the other lot go down then they are in the same league?
china red

« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 27, 2010, 07:58:37 »

Indeed
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, August 27, 2010, 08:01:19 »

I don't think he was saying otherwise, just that WMS should reflect both viewpoints?

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, August 27, 2010, 09:13:14 »

I don't think he was saying otherwise, just that WMS should reflect both viewpoints?
Thank you Batch that was precisely what I meant. As I've said elsewhere, would never criticise any Town fan for going to support the team - it is as hertha says a matter of personal conscience with no "right" answer
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, August 27, 2010, 09:31:40 »

This is also my view and i will be making my fourth trip to MK on Saturday.

Clems Army!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, August 27, 2010, 09:35:57 »

This is also my view and i will be making my fourth trip to MK on Saturday.

My view also. I despise everything they stand for but want to support my team. This time I have justified it to myself that I'm giving them as little money as possible by taking advantage of the Sun promotion. 2 tickets for £19.50.

Stick that up your **** Wankleman!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #12 on: Friday, August 27, 2010, 09:39:34 »

Spot on

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, August 27, 2010, 09:41:44 »

Our own fearless leader was in charge at Franchise for a couple of years, I blame him.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, August 27, 2010, 10:29:38 »

Our own fearless leader was in charge at Franchise for a couple of years, I blame him.

...and in his adver interview he said how "fantastic" it is that they're doing well.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: