Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brentford reaction  (Read 3071 times)
STFCere

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 18:02:09 »

well we had to win today and predictably we bottled it. crap performance but put simply we arent good enough. player for player brentford were simply the better team. However this doesnt mean fans should rant and rave shouting abuse at their OWN players this only demoralises them more and makes them more edgy. yes, i know you have a 'right' because you paid your ticket blah blah blah but you are SUPPORTERS get a grip. i think iffy should step down during the summer and hopefully someone with more experience and contacts can come in and turn things around. i can only see things getting worse next season as iffys record in the market is awful only 2 of his signings (p.smith and peacock) are any good, all our top players will leave and we'll be left scraping it out for league survival. on a more positive note town end was superb first half put those thousands of brentford fans to shame. and what the hell was that guy doing on the pitch?! anyone know him? finally a note on the stewards....FFS! do your job! the guy walks on the pitch and 1 steward casually strolls after him. Its disgusting that the club pays those retards to 'guard' the entrances to the pitch yet none of them could prevent ONE guy coming on the pitch. hate them totally unnecessary and useless.

Evans 6- a few good saves, not at fault for the goals. poor kicking as usual

nicholas 5- not bad but not good either out of his depth

gurney 7- i always slate the guy for constantly getting booked but today perhaps our best player, always keen to receive the ball seems to have more energy than the rest

o'hanlon 6- still the best defender

P.Smith 4- out of shape unfit useless completely ineffective im afraid iffy the gamble didnt pay of

shakes 3- perhaps the worst player ever to put the shirt on

benjamin 3- on a par with shakes

cureton 5- ok, but not at his best today would score many more goals in a proper football team

brown 5 - slightly better than shakes

mcphee 5- lots of effort but no skill whatsoever

tounami 5- not his best performance

whalley 4- ineffective

if ive forgotten anyone it means they were shit and worse than those mentioned above

league 2 here we come and i dont think we'll see league 1 again for quite some time

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 18:04:51 »

Quote from: "STFCere"
iffys record in the market is awful only 2 of his signings (p.smith and peacock) are any good, all our top players will leave and we'll be left scraping it out for league survival.

P.Smith 4- out of shape unfit useless completely ineffective im afraid iffy the gamble didnt pay of

eh?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 18:29:02 »

Diagagagagoura & Jutkiewicz did alright and they were only second half subs, other than that Jack Smith played well....rest were shite...
STFC Village

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 18:29:38 »

I'm sure you meant -5.....a typo surely?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 18:31:00 »

Were you watching the same game as me? Nicho was fucking shite, gifted all 3 goals.

shakes 3- perhaps the worst player ever to put the shirt on

Shakes is an absolute fucking pussy. Doesn't get stuck in.

benjamin 3- on a par with shakes

Were his feet glued to the ground? Or is the saying true - elephants can't jump.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 18:37:06 »

today i can't remember the game too much, cause after the 1st and 2nd i remember not really caring.
rudeboydreas

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 18:45:49 »

Nicholas is out of position and doesn't have the strength for it.

img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9228/diamandisal7.jpg[/img]
normy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:10:45 »

Gurney was our best outfield player today, which doesn't say much for the others. His distribution and general play was excellent by the team's standards. I cannot understand those who slate him so much, it would serve us right if he leaves. .
Nicho, what can one say, gifted two and set up the other, even Ifil at his worst never achieved that.

ust be the oldest

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:23:07 »

i though nanny mcphee was our best player,had some good touches and got stuck in
santini

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:27:37 »

Quote from: "normy"
Nicho, what can one say, gifted two and set up the other, even Ifil at his worst never achieved that.
Was that the one he set up with a sloppy pass on the edge of their area and 5 others couldn't stop the striker on an 80 yard run? He nearly set another up when he took a long throw and Benji flicked it on but the keeper caught it and threw it out for them to attack and nearly score at the other end ... or was that Benji's set up/fault?
Amir

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:30:29 »

Quote from: "arriba"
i though nanny mcphee was our best player,had some good touches and got stuck in

I thought he was our best player against MK and all, didn't always come off but you could see what he was about.  Put his foot in like he cared.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:33:04 »

Quote from: "santini"
Quote from: "normy"
Was that the one he set up with a sloppy pass on the edge of their area and 5 others couldn't stop the striker on an 80 yard run? He nearly set another up when he took a long throw and Benji flicked it on but the keeper caught it and threw it out for them to attack and nearly score at the other end ... or was that Benji's set up/fault?

The attempted pass to the referee, had he been in a red shirt would have been quite effective....as it was, it did cause a bit of an unnecessary problem.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:35:09 »

yeah it was deff going to the ref
Amir

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:37:49 »

The ref could have cracked it from there to be fair.
santini

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:43:53 »

Crap referee
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: